NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree, HT's AVP got nice body proportion. Not so skinny and yet not too bulky.
I used to no satisfied with HT AVP dreadlocks because it were not long enough for me.
Now i am ok because Neca's AVP dreadlocks are more worst.

HT AVP:

But I am still hate the black visor lens on HT's AVP...
Hope Neca will have some revises on their AVP Preds, then I will buy.

I really doubt they will change the body cause we all know how Randy hates AVP. what sucks is they even changed Scar's face... So much for neca's accuracy over HT for this line...

I'm not paying for NECA's anorexic artistic interpretation of the AvP predators. I'm paying for the ****ing AvP Predators. They're supposed to be beefy football players. Why bother picking up the license if you're just going to change their designs? :slap

NECA certainly hasn't "improved" anything about their design. They've made them into anorexic anime characters. Do not want.

Hot Toys completely nailed their AvP 2.0's, with the beefyness and all, and they look excellent.

Yes it's true. I will buy all anyway...

The predators looked ****ing horrbile in AvP.

View attachment 166817

So puffy. They look like dwarfs. :lol

Then there's Scar's face...
View attachment 166818

:yuck

I can understand why NECA redesigned them.

I remembered I cried a little bit when Scars face was revealed. They went from the beauty of City Hunter face to this??? Oh **** here comes the tears again. I gotta go....

AvP Preds look like bobble heads.

Or a cheap fan costume put together in a week just in time for Comic Con.

Wolf from AvPR, to me, represents the Predator a lot more.

Finally picked up the NES Predator. I like him and he should look great with the City Hunter they have coming out.

nes pred 004.jpg

Picked up a Thermal Dutch on impulse.

Thinking of painting over some of the horrible green with some black and blue. (You know, the way it SHOULD'VE been done..)

Anyone do this yet?

Edit, also just had a thought:

NECA invests in time + tooling for vintage Home Alone toys..

but Harrigan isn't "worth it"

Lolz.

Sorry to bump this thread without news, just a question, I recently saw on twitter someone who said something about re-releasing classic figures with the tighter joints, and someone who said here that NECA considered something about re-releasing Jungle and City in a "Best of" wave.

Is there any confirmation? I tried asking on Twitter but they likely already replied to a similar question so I think they ignored mine :lol

I ask this because I need a new Jungle, but I have absolutely zero trust in getting one because it's so easy to get knock-offs, so I figured it's better wait for a re-re-release

They haven't said Anything on a new JH or CH figures except for the recent Video Game announcements. Members were posting about a possible "Ultimate" JH or CH from that toy line, nothing has been confirmed but you never know.

If anyone was able to complete both sets (The original Kenners and their NECA udpates) I would LOVE to see side-by-sides of each figure.

I picked up Cracked Tusk and Renegade the other day. Cracked Tusk is nice, the new paint apps look really cool. Renegade looks nice too, but I really only wanted him for the Plasma Rifle.

Back