NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn that would be sweet if I had the skills!

I do have 6 red warriors to hang out with the broad already too lol

heres my predators (well starts at the 30 sec mark, and i do have the neca kenner ones too but they are on a different shelf, sorry for the loud background noise and shaking vid)

nice man! dig the battle scene poses, nicely done.

Star Wars vs GOT - think the Jedi are gonna win lol

It would be awesome to see the characters such as Dutch, Linn Kurosawa, the predators, and the aliens from Capcom's Alien vs. Predator arcade game.
Also, I'd love to see Konami"s Aliens game figures being done. It would be cool to see Hicks and Ripley in their Konami fashion with a rocket launcher and smart gun. Most of all, I want Dutch with his robotic smartgun arm.

From Neca's Twitter:

B84TY-OIQAAKpYZ.jpg:large

Jeez. Again with this? How many times is Neca going to keep posting shots of unfinished, unpainted AvP preds? They should really wait to show any more pics until they are closer to being done. We don't need to constantly be reminded that they're STILL not finished.

Three things I noticed about that picture:

1. Looks like they have sculpted Celtic's net-launcher wrist gauntlet already.

2. I like the skulls in the top right corner with the seperate jaws. New Trophy Skulls? Part of Chopper Pred's costume?

3. Looks like aside from double-jointed elbows, they have upper-bicep articulation as well.

Jeez. Again with this? How many times is Neca going to keep posting shots of unfinished, unpainted AvP preds? They should really wait to show any more pics until they are closer to being done. We don't need to constantly be reminded that they're STILL not finished.

We have no clue how old these pics really are they could be a year old for all we know..... I guess we will find out in two weeks...

Randy did mention this line wasn't a priority at the time they first showed the sculpts. They had to release the comic versions first before this. I am not surprised at all that they showed it again unpainted but the description with this picture on Twitter said its on assembly then paint master which will be showed on Toy Fair. Clearly, this line is not going to be release until later, hopefully before summer though.

He also mention that this is not going to be 100% accurate from the movie, they had to take some liberties to make them not look like NFL players which in my opinion a good idea since the AvP Preds does look like Predators on steroids. I'm kinda excited to see how they will turn out.

He also mention that this is not going to be 100% accurate from the movie, they had to take some liberties to make them not look like NFL players which in my opinion a good idea since the AvP Preds does look like Predators on steroids. I'm kinda excited to see how they will turn out.

Yeah, I'm fine with that. Hot Toys did the same thing and their new Scar, Celtic and Ancient all look great. I'm sure NECA's AvP Preds will also look great once they are finally released.

Yeah, I'm fine with that. Hot Toys did the same thing and their new Scar, Celtic and Ancient all look great. I'm sure NECA's AvP Preds will also look great once they are finally released.

Maybe we will get an Celtic variant with melted blades....

Awesome!! Getting closer to having all the movie preds done!

Bring it NECA, my wallet is waiting

Back