NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a better pics for Bad Blood Pred

yjyha7y5.jpg

So, out of all the Preds shown today, which is everone's favorite? I think I like the Renegade Pred the best. His plasma rifle is just too cool.

None, seriously, I don´t like any of them, I´m very dissapointed with was shown in this toy fair concerning the predator line I just can´t find any reason to spend money on these

None, seriously, I don´t like any of them, I´m very dissapointed with was shown in this toy fair concerning the predator line I just can´t find any reason to spend money on these

I agree 100% , they look like fan kit bashes and repaints.They have the same heads is very boring

Not disappointed in the least with the Predator offerings. Bunch of stuff I don't have to buy - good. They killed any expectations for more humans which is the only thing I'd be interested in at this point. My attention has completely switched to the Alien franchise from NECA since they are also apparently done with Terminator.

Not disappointed in the least with the Predator offerings. Bunch of stuff I don't have to buy - good. They killed any expectations for more humans which is the only thing I'd be interested in at this point. My attention has completely switched to the Alien franchise from NECA since they are also apparently done with Terminator.

I saw on twitter the other day that they have some stuff planned terminator wise for the second half of the year. 99% certain it's gonna be kenner stuff

Really? Huh.

Kenner stuff....not sure I'd be down for that.

Yeah he tweeted this as a reply yesterday too

14wt6w8.jpg

After waiting so long to finally get some accurate figs from the movies I have absolutely no interest in any kenner stuff they might put out. I'd rather see some slight variations to fill in some of the looks we didn't get from the films

So I eventually jumped back on this line, I stopped at Series 8 but I bought Series 9 yesterday and now I see that Series 10 is the Kenner tributes and I would only take the two Preds from Series 11 and with these new Preds getting shown I have to make a decision.

Should I buy Series 10? But then I will be on that slippery slope, decisions, decisions. :gah:

So I eventually jumped back on this line, I stopped at Series 8 but I bought Series 9 yesterday and now I see that Series 10 is the Kenner tributes and I would only take the two Preds from Series 11 and with these new Preds getting shown I have to make a decision.

Should I buy Series 10? But then I will be on that slippery slope, decisions, decisions. :gah:

Maybe skip the Kenner stuff? Leaves you buying the two preds from 11 and then you are just left with the Elder 2.0 (if you want the upgrade) and the two comic figs. Seems to be they'll be a kenner wave at least one every three series so you'll always have a bit of breathing room this way

Maybe skip the Kenner stuff? Leaves you buying the two preds from 11 and then you are just left with the Elder 2.0 (if you want the upgrade) and the two comic figs. Seems to be they'll be a kenner wave at least one every three series so you'll always have a bit of breathing room this way

My plan was to buy the Kenner ones and then the two Preds from Series 11 and then group them with the new ones revealed yesterday and Big Red, sort of a unique Predator collection away from the main ones.

In a conversation on twitter about the removeable mask on the blade fighter vehicle pilot, Randy said :" Now why doesn't jungle Hunter have this.."

Possible removeable mask jungle hunter in the future?

In a conversation on twitter about the removeable mask on the blade fighter vehicle pilot, Randy said :" Now why doesn't jungle Hunter have this.."

Possible removeable mask jungle hunter in the future?

Another Possible Jungle Hunter and now with Removable mask!?!? Don't know what to say..........Hell Yeah!?!?!? Do I really need another JG Pred??? Maybe;)

I think I'm about done with the jungle hunter frankly. Never cared for one to have a removable mask since I knew it would require compromises to either or both the face sculpt and the mask sculpt.

Another Possible Jungle Hunter and now with Removable mask!?!? Don't know what to say..........Hell Yeah!?!?!? Do I really need another JG Pred??? Maybe;)

I know I'd buy it! But I wonder how they would physically be able to do it. They have said time and time again that removeable masks don't work if you want to keep the Pred's head the accurate size and shape.

Dicks... wasnt avp supposed to debut?

Sounds like they might be shown at sdcc which means we probably won’t be seeing them in stores until the end of the year.

I can see myself picking up the Bad Blood pair the same as I did with the Aliens genocide pack because of the comics and I may just stick to the Dark horse Preds now. I’m not even that thrilled with the NES Predator which I was initially excited for when they teased it :dunno

Sounds like they might be shown at sdcc which means we probably won’t be seeing them in stores until the end of the year.

I can see myself picking up the Bad Blood pair the same as I did with the Aliens genocide pack because of the comics and I may just stick to the Dark horse Preds now. I’m not even that thrilled with the NES Predator which I was initially excited for when they teased it :dunno

well the NES looks to be painted on a gen 1 pred body, so I think it will turn out better in the end, did the same thing with series 9 pred. im only wanting the Elder 2.0 to finish off my p1/p2 display of all the newest upgraded preds... its cool they might do a vehicle but Kenner **** does nothing or me

Back