NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much over the NECA predators at this point. Everything they've released lately has been pretty meh IMO. The Dutch figures being the exception. The sculpt and paint on those blew me away.

Pretty much over the NECA predators at this point. Everything they've released lately has been pretty meh IMO. The Dutch figures being the exception. The sculpt and paint on those blew me away.

It's a shame they failed to improve their 1/4 Predator line. Their P1 was great at the time, everything else after that seemed kinda' meh!

We're supposedly getting a deluxe pack this Toy Fair. I don't know what to expect from them. I'm hoping it'll be something that is new and not a bunch of rehash ****.

I know, hence the reason I'm not the least bit excited. I'm honestly pretty fed up with their ****. I will be happy once the release the AVP predators, but then once they're all done I'll also be done with NECA's predator line.

I know, hence the reason I'm not the least bit excited. I'm honestly pretty fed up with their ****. I will be happy once the release the AVP predators, but then once they're all done I'll also be done with NECA's predator line.

I think it's obvious there came a point when they lost that initial passion they had for the line and decided just to rehash everything for a quick cash in. Quality will always overcome quantity in the long run.

I'll get Dark Horse comic Preds, the AvP Preds, but man I skipped wave after wave of those bull**** Kenner turds. It's funny when you see people on other boards licking NECA's *** clean for those things.

I'm looking forward to their offerings from the games, and the comics, really sentimental to me.

I agree with everything that's been said in the last few posts. My only hope is that they create some pretty sick Predators from the AVP movie. Hell, they gave Wasp an ALien head on a spear. We better get that same type of accessory for the Ancient Predators later this year; and if we don't I want a better excuse other than cost. Cause it's bull**** that a B grade character gets a cool accessory like that when an official Predator wont.

I got my self all worked up over nothing. :lol

I still want my Harrigan figure before the line finishes.

We have had the city hunter, the entire lost tribe and even the trophy wall from predator 2 but they refuse to make the main character?!

from neca me too, after the queen , I guess my neca collecting is over, I'm sick of their bad qc and cheap factories.

Hopefully the Queen is a winner.:pray:

II got my self all worked up over nothing. :lol

tumblr_mab8ilQUCb1rvsjlbo1_500.gif

I agree with everything that's been said in the last few posts. My only hope is that they create some pretty sick Predators from the AVP movie. Hell, they gave Wasp an ALien head on a spear. We better get that same type of accessory for the Ancient Predators later this year; and if we don't I want a better excuse other than cost. Cause it's bull**** that a B grade character gets a cool accessory like that when an official Predator wont.

I got my self all worked up over nothing. :lol

Calmate Homie:D but yeah that would SUCK if they didn't give anything cool to the Ancient Preds. (And that's if we even get Ancient)

I'll get Dark Horse comic Preds, the AvP Preds, but man I skipped wave after wave of those bull**** Kenner turds. It's funny when you see people on other boards licking NECA's *** clean for those things.

I'm looking forward to their offerings from the games, and the comics, really sentimental to me.
As are the Kenner figures to me. Those were my first Alien and Predator toys as a child, and I loved them to death. At the time I thought NECA making homage figures of them sounded awesome, but what turned me off was the fact that they were all a bunch of lame-*** rehashes of their previously released predators.

Combine that with the fact that they even bothered to make that godawful Big Red abomination, and the background trash from that "fan film", pushed me over the edge.

I would buy the comic predators in a heartbeat, but I assume they'll be doing the same thing with them that they did with the Kenner figures - rehash, rehash, rehash.

The PREDATOR line needs new blood, new sculpts for starters, the old lost clan sculpts are waaaay overused. The only remaining things that I´m really looking forward on this line are the Aliens vs predator dark horse comic characters (broken tusk and Topknot) and I really think there´s a chance that the upcoming box set will be a take on them. Beyond that any human character would be nice (though I think we will not see many of those)

One question I have is that it seems an Elder predator 2.0 will be release, what changes is going to have?

Well they know that once they finish the movies a lot of people are just gonna drop out, so they're dilly dallying on purpose to keep people in the game (and probably hoping you'll buy a few of these Kenner preds in the meantime out of boredom)

Personally I'm sound as a pound with Predator now. Unless they can make more soldiers from P1 and Harrigan from P2 I'm finished with NECA Predator. Not touching AvPs or anything else.

Lets not forget though that none of us thought they'd make all the losties, we thought it'd be Greyback at most. And we certainly didn't think they'd make the trophy wall. Even Dutch seemed like he'd never happen (he had certainly never been made at this scale before). So in fairness they've gone beyond initial expectations with this license no?

Randy via Twitter said that there will be 2 waves of AVP and when asked about an Acient Predator he said it would be in one of the waves.

Elder 2.0 will have all the improvements of the 1/8. P2 gauntlet, P2 feet, canon site and new articulation (like Anytime) as well as new sculpted belts and straps.

Got a few Jungles, Cities, the Lost Tribe, the Wall and a few Dutchs so I'm pretty well set. I'll get the new Elder for sure as well as a new Wolf. Probably Celtic but that's about it unless they surprise me.

Back