NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wondering why you're kinda behind on the predators for your site!

I know! That's one of the main problems with being late getting everything! I actually have to go out of my way and order them through my sister who lives in the States, but I still can't get them for a few more months, as she lives several hours away. Although, I will admit I'm a little behind on the Predators, due to being slightly lazy :)wink1:)

By the way, thanks for checking the site out! :1-1:

Sorry I'm a little late to the party, but is Jungle Patrol Dutch even officially out yet? Anyone seen these on TRU shelves?

He's listed on Amazon for around $40....WTF is that about?

Sorry I'm a little late to the party, but is Jungle Patrol Dutch even officially out yet? Anyone seen these on TRU shelves?

He's listed on Amazon for around $40....WTF is that about?

These were release over a month ago to a few select online stores. Amoktime and Neca store on ebay and Amazon but have yet to be released at toysrus. I even heard rumors of them being at FYE stores.

Amoktime, Amazon and FYE are the only places I know of that got them in. Even Amoktime only got 1 or 2 cases in. When I called them, they said NECA still owes them a few cases, so they even shorted some places.

You guys should try living in New Brunswick, Canada. We won't have Series 8 until Series 15 comes out.

I will raise you Canada with the United Kingdom no series 2 of Prometheus yet and it takes two to three months for Hot Toys to show up here, this set isn't due in this country until supposedly 30th March and even then it'll probably get delayed.

9BE0E0F6-507A-4ED6-8A9D-EBDFE353E887-555-000000467568B655_zpsf47f53e7.jpg

Got the set at Toy Hunters in HK earlier today. Price turned out to be $56 even for all 3.

I picked up the new Predator series 8 figures today. I really love the skin-toned plastic they are using, both Dutch figures look amazing. And the paint work on Jungle Hunter is great.

How much is series 7 being sold for at Toys R Us?

I'm thinking if TRU doesn't get these in soon, I'll just buy them from fye for $19.99. I just don't want to overspend too much.

How much is series 7 being sold for at Toys R Us?

I'm thinking if TRU doesn't get these in soon, I'll just buy them from fye for $19.99. I just don't want to overspend too much.

If toys r us ever gets them they will be 17.99 plus tax

Back