NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool.

Though its funny that despite so many POA you're limited to what Butters once called a 'cowboy' stance on all these Preds - unless you go for an actiony pose that they didn't assume in the film.

Also I notice Philooo made some changes to his Elder. Has NECA said that they would be correcting the innaccuracies of the smaller figure when doing the 1:4 scale version? Wouldn't mind seeing a new crack at the headsculpt either...it never quite nailed it IMO.

well I actually saw blades cut and add leather straps around arms;)

Missing AVP :)

Does anyone have side by side pics of the series 7 masked city hunter next to the 2 pack version? I have the 2 pack, just wondering if its worth tracking down the repack.

Does anyone have side by side pics of the series 7 masked city hunter next to the 2 pack version? I have the 2 pack, just wondering if its worth tracking down the repack.

the series 7 has different paint colors and looks alot better than the 2pack one imo,so yes the series 7 masked p2 is well worth the buy imo.

these are a limited one time run, so look at these as an investment and a great display piece. got mine ordered.

:lecture

Oh and NECA please make Harrigan. Let us truly complete our P2 displays.
:lecture
and also McNeca,please include a neon green bloody throwing disk w/ harrigan, since you left it out in the battle damaged predator 2-pack, that said it was included.but was not.:lecture

If they make Harrigan I think we could also use a Peter Keys or King Willie. Also u think they will make a P1 diorama?

If they make Harrigan I think we could also use a Peter Keys or King Willie. Also u think they will make a P1 diorama?

Well I'd say Keyes and King Willie is definitely pushing it. If they won't do the rest of the P1 special forces team they certainly won't do any P2 supporting (human) characters. But if they least make Harrigan we'd have the primary human heroes of both P1 and P2. With some of the crappy non-characters from passing-fad movies that get made....********* I want Harrigan, a main character from a film (series) that has had a huge fanbase 'stick around' for over 20 years.

@a-dev, yes Harrington is a must have.

If the marines sell well, I think more human charakters are possible.

Wow. That Dutch is actually impressive. I'll pick up at least one of those, and for sure the mud version.

kyle done perfection on dutch'es head sculpt , i haven't been this excited over a figure in a very long time, thanks king tankman!and the new factory painted it so well too.

Back