NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't want Hicks with oversized rocket launcher and capture claw when I was child, sure as heck don't want it now :lol
sure kenner did do alien figures and predators but even back then in kenners world Hicks didnt have anything to do with predators and neca said they are doing (a?) kenner figure based off predators not aliens seeing that it will also be in a predator wave i think series 8 or 9 or w.e

Ps would love to see necas take on cracked tusk, night stalker, scavage, spike tail and reneage predators

got my sdcc 2012 cloaked city hunter today, and lov it, the trophey skull is big, not gonna open it for now.
wished it would have come w/ cloaked spear , even the closed one would have been nice.now have to wait for the series 7 masked city hunter w/ exstending spear and semi- cloaked falconer w/ robot falcon

The T-800 figures are smaller than the Predators so Dutch should be aswell...maybe not quite as much smaller as he should be but it'll be passable.

Thats good as long as there is a size difference ill be happy. Dont want the pred and dutch to look eye to eye

Actually that's accurate. The Super Preds from Predators are tiny compared to KPH's Predators.

ghostobiwan.jpg

From a certain point of view.

The film intended to portray them as being bigger.

I just opened up my sdcc exclusive cloaked p2. At the back of the trophy skull there is a hole for a peg. Looks like we will be getting the trophy wall :yess:

I just opened up my sdcc exclusive cloaked p2. At the back of the trophy skull there is a hole for a peg. Looks like we will be getting the trophy wall :yess:

congrats on your cloaked p2, haven't opened mine yet.that hole is actually supposed to be a blast hole from a lazer cannon, the ht skull accessory has it too.but guess it can be used as a peg hole too.

Back