NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't want Hicks with oversized rocket launcher and capture claw when I was child, sure as heck don't want it now :lol

yes i know what you mean.:slap
. but it will be interesting to see what neca comes up with, you never know we mite change our minds about them, only time will tell.

yes i know what you mean.:slap
. but it will be interesting to see what neca comes up with, you never know we mite change our minds about them, only time will tell.

Actually I misspoke. If Hicks with massive rocket launcher and capture claw was all that was available then I would have bought it. But I would have far far preferred something that was actually based on the film and not pulled out of someones ass.

Now though, I am certainly not going to buy a lava planet predator. Why would I? I've got the proper ones. :dunno

A-dev has no soul.

I have no objection to this statement.

No+soul.+Gingers+are+nice+don+t+underestimate+them_61221c_3525071.jpg

That'll be a waste of plastic if you ask me. Just like that glow in the dark Robocop. But to each their own.

Well if they want to continue the predator line they are running out of official predators. I think it def could be interesting but i can understand why people might not be for it. More predators is always a good thing IMO.

I'd like to see a more 'realistic' take on the kenner preds. Could be interesting.

Agreed could give us some really great predator designs . And they would look pretty unique i bet.

Well if they want to continue the predator line they are running out of official predators. I think it def could be interesting but i can understand why people might not be for it. More predators is always a good thing IMO.

Its fine, I don't really have a problem here. These days I relish the opportunity to not want to buy something since its usually too much of the opposite.

Last edited:
Yeah I mean Neca has been doing a great job with the Preds. I can only assume there going to keep it going with the Kenner designs. I wouldnt be so quick to judge. They might surprise us for sure with some cool stuff.

Yeah I mean Neca has been doing a great job with the Preds. I can only assume there going to keep it going with the Kenner designs. I wouldnt be so quick to judge. They might surprise us for sure with some cool stuff.

ya ,tankman can use his own artistic style and create something super cool maybe.

Well if they want to continue the predator line they are running out of official predators.

I know NECA have said no plans for AVP, but there are at least nine "official" Predator designs they could pull from that movie. Heck, there are two more from AVP-R they could use.

I know NECA have said no plans for AVP, but there are at least nine "official" Predator designs they could pull from that movie. Heck, there are two more from AVP-R they could use.

Actually, if you read through the thread, you'd know that they do plan on doing AvP Preds...they're just saving them for later.

Yea thats like another 3 waves or so, I mean at some point they have to end it, redo everything or try something new. Im always up for something new

What would be really cool is if they released a "2-pack" of sorts, with one side having the Elder with the new hip articulation, and the other side having the trophy wall with the last trophy on it.

Back