NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've put two mounts work trying to get the net like HT. So far we can't pull it off but we got it real close. HT lives in China and are from there. They can get it done and time for us keeps ticking away. I want our figure to come out already and for me the net isn't a big deal if it's like the P1. Randy wants it like the HT figure but I sick of waiting on this thing. Sooner the better and I would hope Tsang would get our figure and study it and hopefully he could improve on his where our sculpt might be better. I get the HT Predators and I want the big HT Predators to be as good as possible. Our figure hopefully will be a great figure with a great price point for fans that don't want to spend a lot of money.

To me netting is no biggie for me, I dont mind the netting of the P1, it's probably the best P1 sculpt I've ever seen. I'm not worried about how P2 will look like coz its on your good hands. But I hope it will come with accessories not just extra hands but I love to see a spear and a trophy. I didn't mention the disk coz that's obvious. :)

the wait is killing me!!

Working on it and all the BS in China. I can't wait to see P1 have his brother standing next to him. I wish we would make an all new Wolf 19 inch figure.
Thanks for replying Kyle! :duff

You guys will nail the p2 compared to HT, thats good enough for me!!
:exactly: That's the reason why I've decided to buy every single 1/4 Neca Pred. It's all about accuracy!

I look forward to neca's 19" P2 and I pray for a 19" wolf.
:exactly::goodpost: And hopefully maybe some 1/4 Lost clan Preds! :pray:

sharing the awesome series 5. cant wait for series 6 to complete the clan.
here are some on card pics, comparison of the gort masks. (shinny pinkish vs matte grey). and rest of the lost predators.

p1140926.jpg

p1140923.jpg

p1140928.jpg

p1140930.jpg

Working on it and all the BS in China. I can't wait to see P1 have his brother standing next to him. I wish we would make an all new Wolf 19 inch figure.

I want one of each.

Anything you can tell regarding the accesories and weapons?

To me netting is no biggie for me, I dont mind the netting of the P1, it's probably the best P1 sculpt I've ever seen. I'm not worried about how P2 will look like coz its on your good hands. But I hope it will come with accessories not just extra hands but I love to see a spear and a trophy. I didn't mention the disk coz that's obvious. :)

the wait is killing me!!

Yep, if its getting held up because of netting...let it go. Release it, im pretty sure there are more people who dont mind the current netting over having nothing at all. If it gets better more power to NECA, but if not, I think its plenty good. I have 2 P1 1/4 scales and they are nothing but beautiful netting and all. :yess:

I really dont care about the netting if they cannot get it right, I mean, I do care but I care more about the figure out!!!

AND... I really wish we would get a 1/4 neca Berserker and Scar

I really dont care about the netting if they cannot get it right, I mean, I do care but I care more about the figure out!!!

AND... I really wish we would get a 1/4 neca Berserker and Scar

Damn that would be awesome too. I find myself falling more and more out of love with HT preds so this is neca's perfect time to come in and swoop me up. Neca I want you to be my rebound chick. Let's do this

I must say, the paint apps are much better on this new wave. I still maintain that the previous wave wasn't up to par (Hippie and Boar were a joke IMHO), but these are quite good. The color choices are still not very appealing, so natural light greatly benefits these. Flash should be avoided.

I'm really tempted to pick one (or a few) of these up and try my hand at repainting.

I must say, the paint apps are much better on this new wave. I still maintain that the previous wave wasn't up to par (Hippie and Boar were a joke IMHO), but these are quite good. The color choices are still not very appealing, so natural light greatly benefits these. Flash should be avoided.

I'm really tempted to pick one (or a few) of these up and try my hand at repainting.
My exact thoughts.

Did NECA mentioned anything about improving the articulation of the new 1/4 scale P2? I know they did say the Alien will have a better articulation, but if its not gonna happen on the P2 its all good. :)

Damn that would be awesome too. I find myself falling more and more out of love with HT preds so this is neca's perfect time to come in and swoop me up. Neca I want you to be my rebound chick. Let's do this

:lol :rotfl :lol :hi5:

Did NECA mentioned anything about improving the articulation of the new 1/4 scale P2? I know they did say the Alien will have a better articulation, but if its not gonna happen on the P2 its all good. :)
I hope the forearm gets a swivel joint so it can rotate 360 degrees so I can achieve a pose with the arms like so, for example:

90592599.jpg

50622298.jpg

70420065.jpg

Didn't wolverine do that to Cyclops in the first movie? show him his blade middle finger?

hello guys! this is my review of series 5 of Predator figures by Neca! But, is in Brazilian Portuguese...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xiv3wVw41d0&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

Back