NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is see now the Pictures of the upcomig SS Elder-looks great.
It would be clever of neca, they make a 19" Elder now.

Rider, I'm surprised that you aren't complaining about the SS Elder instead of praising it. After all, the SS piece is missing the mandible ring, plasma caster targeting system and his sword has a funky curve going on.

They just announced the long-awaited P2 and a boatload of other lines. But I'm sure they'll take your advice to heard and give you your 19" Elder now.

Rider, I'm surprised that you aren't complaining about the SS Elder instead of praising it. After all, the SS piece is missing the mandible ring, plasma caster targeting system and his sword has a funky curve going on.

Agreed! I didn't find it like a 'must buy' the pose is too simple, and I think his feet are not in proportioned. But I must say that the face sculpt is really good.

Sooooo, tankman... can we get confirmation that at some point in the future, we'll get a 19'' Elder? Pretty please? :monkey3

Is see this inacurate Things on the SS Statue.

But the Neca Proto and the final figure inacurate too.

Its not better than the SS Statue.

The Sideshow Statue have a better looking face.
The Problem with the neca Sculpt is, the Mouth ist a way too bis and not closed enough.

It wouldme be more akurate if Neca used the closed mouth of the Borg Proto and maka a ring on the mandible .

Back