NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 10" - 12" I was talking about is the same scale as the 8" Aliens.

That's what I meant. Make her at the same scale that would be match their existing figures. Again, I can assure you this is what they'll do, just sayin'.

I'm stoked I got the masked city hunter 2-pack, although city hunter makes the super pred look like a super b*tch, city hunter totally rocks! I dont even know where I left that berserker, if I find him someone on here can have him.

that would be the icing on awesome 2012... Kyle Reese... Corporal Hicks, another colonial marine, two versions of the Alien Warrior, rest of the Lost Tribe, new P1, and then Dutch.. that is just one awesome 2012 for Sci Fi.. that is not even mentioning Hero Ash with chainsaw and the other horror figures

But this benefits not when the paint job and the QC can not be improved.

Also, Kyle without a Michael Biehn Likeness is boring.

I am also very excited at the City hunter.
Hopefully the Paintjob on the forehead and the body is now well.
They was with the 8 "version very badly(different colours on Arms,legs and Chest, etc.).

I Read a nice Test on Cooltoyreview.
The most of the Informations are posted in this Forum.

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/What_Didnt_We_See_At_NECAs_Toy_Fair_Showroom_143809.asp

Missing In Action: The Toys NECA Didn't Show

-The Terminator line will pit your T-800 figures up against the film's supporting character Kyle Reese. Collectors can expect to see, at least at first, the 1984 version of Reese, complete with trench coat. If this version of Reese sells well we may see Future Reese at a later time. At this time there is no plan for totally 80's Sarah Connor. We fear they wouldn't be able to fit her hair into the clamshell...

-James Cameron's Aliens. We're going to get some humans to go up against the Aliens with the release of at least two Marines. You won't have to haunt eBay in search of an Alien when these Marines come out, as they are planned to ship with a new fully articulated Alien Warrior.

-First Blood Rambo. There are four films about vietnam vet John Rambo, and two of them are really good (the first and the last, naturally), so we're stoked to find out that the First Blood version of the classic Sylvester Stallone character will be produced. Question is, will we see multiple versions? In the film Rambo spends almost equal time in his army jacket as he does in his wifebeater and poncho. Time will tell.

-1987 Jungle Predator. This updated figure will feature better articulation and may be more film accurate (if you can believe).

-While no official announcements have been made about San Diego Comic-Con exclusives, there is a chance we'll see a Freddy Krueger figure in the mix...

The point with the more acurate Jungle Hunter is very interesesing.

This Sculpt is 99% Acurate.

The one Problem is the Paintjob.

I would not know what to do to improve the sculpt.
Except for a few bristles on the head and body .

Yeah, that's just it, I don't think they can improve on the sculpt at all. Different leg articulation is about it. Otherwise, it would be a paintjob, and accessories. Maybe this time we'll get a cloaked P1. I could see a series breakdown like this:

Dutch (vest version, m16)
Cloaked P1 (maybe with electric ripples, some alternate paint effect)
Dutch (muddy, final battle with bow, torch)

Ex 2-pack:
Dutch, clean final battle, spear accessory
P1, open mandibles, bloody details, loose helmet accessory

If they wanted to/could stretch it, anyway. I'd buy em all, hah.

I Read a nice Test on Cooltoyreview.
The most of the Informations are posted in this Forum.

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/What_Didnt_We_See_At_NECAs_Toy_Fair_Showroom_143809.asp

Missing In Action: The Toys NECA Didn't Show

-The Terminator line will pit your T-800 figures up against the film's supporting character Kyle Reese. Collectors can expect to see, at least at first, the 1984 version of Reese, complete with trench coat. If this version of Reese sells well we may see Future Reese at a later time. At this time there is no plan for totally 80's Sarah Connor. We fear they wouldn't be able to fit her hair into the clamshell...

Ohhhh. So they're not ruling out doing more than one Kyle Reese. The negative on Sarah Connor isn't surprising but is a shame nevertheless. As with every T2 line from every company getting no John Connor, neither shall we get the 'target' from T1 - just Terminators VS protectors....with no one to protect.

Kenner made John Connor. ;)

And they probably gave him a giant capture claw and a missile launcher :slap Its rather annoying that he stands no chance of being made by either NECA or Hot Toys. Bit of a hole in the Terminator collection - the very thing the Terminators are fighting over.

And they probably gave him a giant capture claw and a missile launcher :slap Its rather annoying that he stands no chance of being made by either NECA or Hot Toys. Bit of a hole in the Terminator collection - the very thing the Terminators are fighting over.

No capture claw. Just a dirt bike.

28737.jpg

Back