NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People shouldn't have to take a toy they can get from Toys R Us and need to dip it in scolding hot water to loosen them up enough to bend, because 90% of people don't know about issues like that, or that that's something they can do to rectify the problem.

Thanks, I feel vindicated now.

any update on this? think my cases are showing up tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit tied up right now. As much as I would like to do it, my real work is getting in the way at the moment.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit tied up right now. As much as I would like to do it, my real work is getting in the way at the moment.
that's cool. whenever works for you.
I didn't boil my figures, they were fine right out of the box.
mine probably were too, i didn't see any painted joints. but i never take the chance. i hope they all turn out that way from now on.

Same here. I didn't really apply much pressure either. I just kinda moved them. I always do that and if I ever get resistance I always boil. Broke joints ____ing suck.

I'll begin calling my TRU's tomorrow. I'd like one Classic and one Elder. I even got a $10 off coupon in the mail this weekend! Might buy a Freddy figure if I see that too.

Is anyone else speculating that once all of the Lost Clan figures are released we'll see a retailer exclusive that will include them all on a Predator ship set, similar to the Hellraiser Cenobite lair?

Is anyone else speculating that once all of the Lost Clan figures are released we'll see a retailer exclusive that will include them all on a Predator ship set, similar to the Hellraiser Cenobite lair?
nah, NECA doesn't really do big boxed sets like that anymore. others and myself have brought up the cenobite lair comparison before and they pretty much said no dice. NECA is taking a big risk making all these preds that had like 2 seconds of screentime in the first place. sticking them in a big expensive boxed set just won't happen. that's why i'm making custom backdrops for some of those McFarlane tank displays and sticking my preds in those.

then again, NECA said they'd never make a 19" P1 figure and now i have 3. hopefully these figures will sell like hotcakes and send them a message.

then again, NECA said they'd never make a 19" P1 figure and now i have 3. hopefully these figures will sell like hotcakes and send them a message.

....to rerelease all the Lost preds this time with a ship diorama? That'd be a kick in the face. I just couldn't see them releasing such a thing by itself

....to rerelease all the Lost preds this time with a ship diorama? That'd be a kick in the face. I just couldn't see them releasing such a thing by itself
kick in the face for who? i'm not seeing the downside to getting preds with a ship diorama.

Its a kick in the face to fans if the only way it happens is if we all buy the Lost preds singularly to prove the interest and then have to buy the whole lot again with the ship diorama (the only way I can see them releasing such a thing, though maybe I'm wrong).

that's fine. these are just little $15 toys and it's not like NECA has never reissued a figure before. i want a ship diorama.

hey.

hey.

hey tankman,

you guys should make this.
tumblr_kvu6o44auz1qa2pzwo1_500.jpg

i'd buy it.

Back