NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What could be that thing they're cooking for Falconer? i don't think it's the falcon, somebody asked them and Randy said there weren't enough references to work on it (on something like that) so i highly doubt it.

Just called a few local TRUs & read off the SKU #. Two out of the three stores didn't have them in stock. The third said they had them but couldn't tell me if it was all three or just one. Took a ride down there just an hour ago. They had a bunch of Berserker & Falconer but just 1 Classic! Luckily, Classic is the only one I'm interested in. Great looking figure especially after you take it out of the package. Is the paint as great as the prototype? Of course not. However, it's still an amazing looking figure.
Great job, NECA! I plan on buying a few of each when they are rereleased on clam shell packaging.

I'm actually tempted to get Falconer. He's the only one who looks worthy. Berserker's paint is work turns my stomach

Pharoo you should hook us up with Falconer and berserker. I know we'd pay for it plus shipping...

I'd honestly be willing to help out you guys but I can't go back out today. And by the time I actually had time to go to the post office to mail them out, they will definitely be available at your local Toys R Us.
Just do what I do & call the store ahead of time. Read of the SKU #
(431418) and they'll be able to tell you if they're in stock in that store or any of the local area stores.
Shop smarter not harder.
Good luck!

Since I got back home yesterday, the good quality pics have begun. These guys look great! Now to just get Classic...

71po2p.jpg

w816wz.jpg

15rbjvb.jpg

Watching that review of the classic, the paint apps look to hold up to almost the 12" prototype quality when you look at it about the actual size of a NECA figure, when you zoom in too much the details show more and some things that look better all blended together at a normal view don't look as good closeup. I think in hand, the paint job should look just fine, can't wait for the P1 and other Predators from the older films.

Dev you're such an _______. Why are you making fun of the little chinese kids who paint with sharpies. THEY DID THEIR BEST DAMMIT! :mad:

lol you guys do realize in order to have your neca berserker looking perfect the repaint will probably cost you 3 times the amount of the actual product...

I just dont understand how they messed up so bad with berserker but Falconer looks Ace.

lol you guys do realize in order to have your neca berserker looking perfect the repaint will probably cost you 3 times the amount of the actual product...

I just dont understand how they messed up so bad with berserker but Falconer looks Ace.

Paint isn't that expensive, plus it seems like most people just want to give it a dark wash, which just requires getting some dark paint and watering it down a lot. That a $4 fix and shouldn't be beyond most peoples ability to do.

Paint isn't that expensive, plus it seems like most people just want to give it a dark wash, which just requires getting some dark paint and watering it down a lot. That a $4 fix and shouldn't be beyond most peoples ability to do.

but to do it right yes... you can spend 4 dollars on paint but can you paint as well as the proto?

but to do it right yes... you can spend 4 dollars on paint but can you paint as well as the proto?
i can't. but there are some on here who can.
they should expect to be getting some commissions on these guys.

Back