NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not lighting.

36106_132599160095360_1283369371882.jpg

Nothing else on that figure is anywhere near as bright as that green.

..............................The only one that looks good IMO, is the Classic..

Come oooooooooon ... NECA....show us the fiiiguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuress! G'nigh!! - Arnie style!!

Hope we get to see more pictures soon! I'll buy these guys! Need to build a display for these guys!!

Bri ;)

And up until today, I thought Twitter was completely useless :D. May have gotten a WL on Guardian today, but this week (hell, this whole month) is gonna ROCK!

Great news, Sachiel!

When the final figures really look like I'm disappointed.

Neca seems to me still is only about money.

The relation between price and quality does not seem to agree.

Neca necessary to sell the pieces for $ 20, but then really good figures.

Dude, NECA (compared to any actual valuable collectible company) is about money. Granted, you get great stuff for what little amount you pay, but methinks you're expecting too much. Plus for this pricepoint, the products they put out are fantastic.

And you seem to believe $20 is a ton of money. Well, you technically ARE getting really good figures. Most of the time, they're the best ones available for that price. Trust me, quality and price agree here. If they didn't, NECA wouldn't be nearly as successful as it is.

Back