NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This accessory pack is definitely better then the Alien pack. I already have an idea for that skinned body.

I really hope Neca keeps going with these accessory packs because there are so many things like this they could do. We know they are also doing an A3 pack and they could easily do another Aliens pack with weapons, helmets, etc.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS · 7h7 hours ago

1 week to go and it's #sdcc time. Stalker is ready...are you?

Stalker.jpg

That accessory pack looks cool. Not sure I'll pick one up, but I dig it.

Stalker looks awesome. Love the contrast.

Neca figures aren't tacky, they're the pinnacle of 6/7" $20 figures.

Honestly I think they're cheap for what we get, when the rest of $20 6" figures look like ****.

Yeah not $40 but if they wanted they could charge say $28 and it'd still be acceptable imo, just don't tell them that :lol

Neca figures aren't tacky, they're the pinnacle of 6/7" $20 figures.

Honestly I think they're cheap for what we get, when the rest of $20 6" figures look like ****.

Yeah not $40 but if they wanted they could charge say $28 and it'd still be acceptable imo, just don't tell them that :lol

I didn't mean tacky in a bad quality way. I meant tacky in the over the top/ridiculous designs way that the old Kenner figures were.

Is that the actual idea behind that Predator? It did make me think of Predator blood.
i've read so many dumb ideas about predators (99.9% of all that comics fanmade stuff) that i woudn't wonder if it was true :)
but no, i just made it up.

Last edited:
Guys thank for the advices about the bootlegs. I finally decided to go with the predators sold by some US sellers with real pics. It has been a little expensive but I was really interested to the figures and I had an extra income from my job this month, so..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Man, I really wish the Neca figures weren't $40-45 a pop here, because, as tacky as they are, the nostalgia makes me really like a lot of these Kenner preds.

I'm in the same boat too when it comes to NECA. I love the Alien line more but again like you mentioned, its also the higher price thats keeping me from being a completist with their lines. Like for example with the Alien 3 wave I am only getting Prisoner Ripley and the WY Commando, although admittedly I got four overall on order from various places. I managed to have a huge pay day here and there from overtime at work to justify the multiple commandos with cheap shipping also a bonus in most cases, but retail ? I am screwed as other Aussie collectors are lately.

I really hope Neca keeps going with these accessory packs because there are so many things like this they could do. We know they are also doing an A3 pack and they could easily do another Aliens pack with weapons, helmets, etc.

I'm curious as to how the A3 pack will turn out since they moved some of its original contents over to the Aliens pack. I know we are getting the Royal Queen Facehugger and the Queen Chestburster from the film but what else ? A surprise in the works maybe ?

But I agree the accessory packs are a good idea on their part to keep interest alive and cost out parts in turn. I could easily see them doing a pack with the turrents, new paint apps for pulse rifles and so on.

Back