NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great now I have to clear some AvP shelf space :gah:

Reading their tweets it sounds like Grid will be a part of Aliens series 7 too. When asked about Grid they replied

“It's done already. All of Series 7 is in fact. Almost some with 8 too”

EDIT: Will be waiting on a masked Scar though.

Well that's funny seeing the gang slaughter the Aliens cause in the movie one Alien kills two of them. :rotfl

Mind you Wolf made up for that in the sequel. :yess:

Oh and I hate having to say that cause I'm a Predator guy. :mad:
I know man !!! That **** pissed me off!!! Grid ****ed up both Preds and that was Stupid. I'm getting piss just thinking about that!!!

Scar was too dumb to even realise he'd been facehuggered, he didn't deserve to kill Grid. What the hell did he think had happened ''huh, I must have nodded off''.

I know man !!! That **** pissed me off!!! Grid ****ed up both Preds and that was Stupid. I'm getting piss just thinking about that!!!

Aye but Paul W. S. (I hate Predators )Anderson deemed that Grid was some sort of 'Alpha' alien. :lol

they needed to show that the alien creature was a formidable opponent

Could have been achieved without one Alien killing two Predators back to back in a matter of minutes.

By killing 2 Damn Preds!?!?!

Amen. :lecture

one of them was a surprise kill, could have happened to anyone :lol

(second one at least got to fight for a while)

I will give you that one, Chopper was useless but Celtic looked like he could handle himself but still went out like a punk.

Grid pwning all comers? The fanboy in me was pleased! :chase

:mad:

And another thing that pissed me off! Grid should've been taken down by Scar in and Epic Fight but nope......he gets fried:/

Yep Scar should have been the one to kill Grid.

Scar was too dumb to even realise he'd been facehuggered, he didn't deserve to kill Grid. What the hell did he think had happened ''huh, I must have nodded off''.

He had his mind on how to woo his would be lady.

Maybe he knew and just wanted to stop the infestation before his Demise?

No chance did he know. A true Predator would have went wrist A-bomb device asap.

No chance did he know. A true Predator would have went wrist A-bomb device asap.

Not necessarily.

The young blood's where there to gain honour and respect. Scar would have wanted to finish what he, and his brothers started (take out all of the xenomorphs) and then (after the other Pred's had seen him finish the job) commit an honourable suicide; destroying any evidence in the process.

Either that, or bad writing, you decide.....:lol :wink1:

From Twitter: "Looking over the designs for the next Kenner inspired Predator series. Truly the best wave yet of homages. Can't wait til sculpting begins"

Oh Hell, yes! :yess:

From Twitter: "Looking over the designs for the next Kenner inspired Predator series. Truly the best wave yet of homages. Can't wait til sculpting begins"

Translation: "Hey, we're about to churn out a bunch more repaints. Hope you really want another JH or CH Pred body in ugly colors."

Just kidding. I'm glad collectors who like these are getting them, but they're just not for me.

I pretty much don't care what they make for the Predator lines now. Assuming no other humans from P1 or P2 are possible, I'm finished collecting Predator.

Looks like really the only ones left they could make for the Kenner waves are: Spiked Tail, Clan Leader, Stalker, Lasershot, and Night Recon Predators.

I can't see them redoing Spiked Tail or Stalker as they'd require a ton of new tooling...unless NECA totally half-asses them.

Back