NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great pic Sinostrius!!!! City Hunter body with Big Red Bio? Nice Glossy finish on the mask and the skull looks glossy too(?)

Yeah I gave all the armor a glossy look like the Enforcer in the comic had. Here's the Bad Blood I made earlier this year. image.jpg

I know i'm late to the party but i completed Kenner Tribe today by getting Scarab Predator and while i'm not a fan of super predator mold, this is definitely my favourite among the 24 Neca Preds i currently own (though i didn't unboxed Dead End Tribe yet). Scale problem is somehow fixed as he's visibly taller than any other Preds i have, including Berserker. All accessories are greatly sculpted and painted, also removable mask and idea of using removable plasma caster as a staff holder by plugging in the back is so cool. So many posing options with this guy despite the usage of the older mold. I think a repaint is on the way, but still recommend him to anyone here.

Still no sign of series 12? good job neca....

Their website calender says October 9th. POs should go out this week. Probably hit regular shelves next week depending area.

Could be a lot worse. Could be the Aliens line with their open ended and ever lengthening ETAs.

I just need one to go with my 1/4 Dutch. Doesn't really matter which one. I thought about buying another Big Red just to repaint it as the Jungle Hunter.

Yeah that's true but I have mine high up. That way i don't see it :D also the member I bought it from did the Bio Mod. He made the Gap on the visor section more smaller.

y4ezete8.jpg

Back