NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the packaged 25th Jungle Hunter figures from China are bootlegs. I bought one about 4 months ago the package is obviously scanned the figure is poorly painted and all of the soft rubber parts are hard ( loin cloth, hoses ) and the trophies are held on with what looks like sewing thread. I showed Randy pics and he confirmed that they are bootlegs. I have an original and compared it to the bootleg and there are a bunch of differences. The seller told me that these are the Chinese version I told him I was reporting him to eBay and I got my money back and he told me to keep the figure for my problems.

All of the packaged 25th Jungle Hunter figures from China are bootlegs. I bought one about 4 months ago the package is obviously scanned the figure is poorly painted and all of the soft rubber parts are hard ( loin cloth, hoses ) and the trophies are held on with what looks like sewing thread. I showed Randy pics and he confirmed that they are bootlegs. I have an original and compared it to the bootleg and there are a bunch of differences. The seller told me that these are the Chinese version I told him I was reporting him to eBay and I got my money back and he told me to keep the figure for my problems.

Okay, thanks for that info. I'll keep looking for one from around here.

Im sure everyone has seen this pic, but still I can not wait to hopefully see the full proto at SDCC...This will look amazing in both 8inch and 1/4 scale...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399768269550.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399768269550.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 263
Thanks for posting the pic Psycho. I hadn't seen this yet. Looks pretty good so far. AvP is weird for me. It's my least favorite of the Predator-related movies, but it has my favorite Predator designs. I have always loved the heavy armored Preds from AvP. I hope they give us these in 1/4 scale as well as 7"

It would only make sense to make these in both 8 inch or 1/4... So far they have made MOST of the Predators from P1/P2... And being that 1/4 Predators is a hot seller for NECA I don't see why they wouldn't....

I’m not saying they wont make 18” AvP Preds but id be surprised if they did. Neca are big on reusing parts and AvP would take a whole new sculpt. 18” Big Red over Berserker or any of the other super preds makes me think it’s a long shot.

They did make a large Dutch but their “Well if we have too…” attitude towards making anything AvP related doesn’t fill me with hope. I still have my fingers crossed on a quarter scale Hot Toys Scar though.

Guess we will have to find out and see but Randy did say awhile back that thier are more 1/4 Predators coming so who knows... I'm sure if the demand is high enough we will get all 3 main Predator's in 1/4... I mean they have done Jungle Hunter,City Hunter,Gort,Elder,Warrior, and Gaurdian.. So it's pretty damn possible if you ask me...

Every predator you listed use the same body which was kind of my point. He did say there will be more but the tooling already exists for fan and company favourites such as Borg. I would love to see AvP as I am a fan of the designs I just personal think it’s a long shot.

Yeah guess we will wait and see what happen's I suppose... Prob won't know anything for a good year anyways...

Yeah I doubt we will hear anything until people start receiving the smaller figures. A number of people will be on Twitter asking for them then for sure.

Yeah I mean I plan on getting the smaller figures.. Those will prob wont be in stores til around Nov...

Not to be a pessimist here, but that pick was from the "behind the scenes" article that predated Aliens Series 2, wasn't it? That image was the same article as the one of a sculptor looking at Apone's back and everyone thought Apone was coming. I'm sure NECA will do a bang-up job on it, but its their last "movie" figure, so they are gonna continue to drag their feet as long as possible. Why would they be in a rush when the cupboard goes bare the instant they finally release them?

As for 1/4 (or specifically 18") figures, I say why not? Yes, its a new sculpt, but they can release all 3 AvP preds with only minor changes. The can certainly get their money's worth from the bodies. One sculpt, 3 figures. Only minor accessories and masks need changing for multiple releases. That's just their game.

NECA has already confirmed that series 14 will be AVP and state that we will most likely be seeing them at SDCC.

Back