NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is 2 series of the kenner predators. and hey whats holding the avp isnt the preds itself its the human characters thats slowing it down imean 5 dutches? really not even spread to 1 a series but rather cept the 5th which is a 2 pack. so hey i look foward to the kenner ones.

they asked NECA about making AVP many times, their answer was "no, we are not touching that" I Remember, that made me mad but I Was fine with it, I am glad they are making them now, That is a good thing,

I just never expected to see the Kenner ones :lol that was a big shock for me, I didn't expect to see so many either.

they asked NECA about making AVP many times, their answer was "no, we are not touching that" I Remember, that made me mad but I Was fine with it, I am glad they are making them now, That is a good thing,

I just never expected to see the Kenner ones :lol that was a big shock for me, I didn't expect to see so many either.

as said before, why would they? mcf fits in for them so they wanna do some "unique" ones first then doing something a competitor did before them. and no they said they would but not til toward the end of the line or til they are caught in in the series . meaning that if another predator movie comes out.

as said before, why would they? mcf fits in for them so they wanna do some "unique" ones first then doing something a competitor did before them. and no they said they would but not til toward the end of the line or til they are caught in in the series . meaning that if another predator movie comes out.

city hunter was done by Mcf as well, Predator 1 was done by Mcf as well Robocop/ aliens/ Alien/ Ash from Evil Dead etc, all done by Mcf.

argument invalid

city hunter was done by Mcf as well, Predator 1 was done by Mcf as well Robocop/ aliens/ Alien/ Ash from Evil Dead etc, all done by Mcf.

argument invalid

yea but the p1 and p2 are spread out through the series and not in wave. but awesome the AvP were the latest to be done by McF compared to the p1 and p2, and lets not forget p1 was made due to the predators film which looked the same anyways , as the line grew they added the p2 with the losties.

Randy says that all of the skulls for the Trophy Wall have already been released except for the dino skull, but what figure or 2pk contained this human skull without a spine?

Picture1.jpg

Regardless if they're going to make the AvP (CP always excluded :D) crappy Predators, i'm with Blackmask on this.

But it doesn't bother me THAT much, because I've passed on every single Predator since the City Hunters. They were just too terrible for me.

Randy says that all of the skulls for the Trophy Wall have already been released except for the dino skull, but what figure or 2pk contained this human skull without a spine?

Picture1.jpg

Unless of course NECA expects you to buy two of 2011 2-pks and cut the spine off of one. Surely this isn't to be the case, right?

LOL....you have to have ALL the Skulls? LOL. That's insane.

If it's cheap enough, it'd make a cool background. I can live with it being skullless.

Ah, so this is what we can expect from all future EU predators? Ugly rehashed sculpts? :(

Lava Planet predator looks pretty good, Nightstorm looks absolutely terrible and I'm not familiar with the latter.

It's a shame they didn't use all-new sculpts for these, they could have been great.

:nono:nono:ignore::thwak No no, Everyone here LOVES the new Kenner preds, Forget about wanting cool figures from the movies! :slap

Kenner is da bomb

rofl arent you the one mad about no AvP preds? yet before that you wanted more humans for the line :cuckoo: i mean really can the sarcasm on people who want actual predators in the predator line

rofl arent you the one mad about no AvP preds? yet before that you wanted more humans for the line :cuckoo: i mean really can the sarcasm on people who want actual predators in the predator line

no, what I was saying is that I hate that they left AVP for the last but they want to release all this fan crap and unofficial crap to save a buck, reusing sculpts and rehashing preds.
I would Love to have Rescue Members or even humans from P2, But that is never going to happen,

These Kenner style throwback figures are kinda cool, more interestng then AVP in my opinion, AVP designs are boring except Wolf who i hope they redo sometime.

no, what I was saying is that I hate that they left AVP for the last but they want to release all this fan crap and unofficial crap to save a buck, reusing sculpts and rehashing preds.
I would Love to have Rescue Members or even humans from P2, But that is never going to happen,

this is the thing some minor changes and reuse of bucks is good for a company and for fans it means more character for a steady pricelook at MoTu almost all those figures are the same bucks just new heads and slight armor changes and bam, new figure these kenner ones might use same bucks but they have new parts not just paint job, the lava has new head plus wristblade, and the blue warrior has new head and wrist too with new boots and weapon, while the nightstalker has same but for what can be seen a removeable helm. when the AvP preds comes out all three will pretty much the same (not counting wolf cause hes AvP2 or AvP-R) and no the recuse team would be cool but that would mean less spots for predators unless they made a sub line i couldnt care less for them. my display is just aliens vs the predators (well the space marines wil be added but thats only cause they look more for a future setting then normal day to day comandos

These are awesome. I grew up on the Kenner stuff, so naturally these hit the spot for me, and that's coming from someone who hasn't yet purchased any of the recent NECA Predator figures. The Lava Planet Predator is a must for me.

I really hope they give us some Kenner throwback Alien figures. The Gorilla Alien was one of the very first action figures I ever owned. It ignited my excitement and addiction to this hobby, which I somehow forgot to outgrow. I still own him to this day, and a NECA tribute figure of him would be pretty incredible.

Some people need to calm down here, AVP preds are awful , lacking personality and are not nearly as Iconic as the kenner figs (Wolf's cool though).

The kenner figs were the 1st pred figs, they deserved to be remade more than the AVP line which was awful by McFarlane.

Plus they look faaar from "custom" and also there's nothing to indicate that they will use new sculpts when they release the awful AVP line as well, can't wait to see you complain about that line too.

:lol

Gotta love telling someone to 'calm down' and expecting them to do so after you state your own preferances as though they are objective facts and thats why Crow isn't getting his way. So how did that work out?

Last edited:
Unless of course NECA expects you to buy two of 2011 2-pks and cut the spine off of one. Surely this isn't to be the case, right?

Ok, NECA just answered my question on twitter. The spineless human skull will be packaged with the new Predator that is coming out of cloaking while covered with water. So, in fact, not all of the skulls had been previously released.

Got my preorder in the for the latest Dutch/decloaking Predator wave.

Can't wait to get these preorders in the bag:

P2 trophy wall
Aliens marines VS BD warriors 2 packs
ED-209

I'm undecided if I'm persisting with 1:4 scale NECAs. Haven't bought any of the P2s just yet. Might go for Dutch though since I do have the 3 P1 jungle hunters.

Back