NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooooookay. So does that mean I could pick him up along with the cloaked City Hunter at SDCC? That'd be ideal since those are the two NECA figures I want at the moment.

Ooooooookay. So does that mean I could pick him up along with the cloaked City Hunter at SDCC? That'd be ideal since those are the two NECA figures I want at the moment.

I picked up the Cloaked Classic Predator TRU-Exclusive from a TRU in Fredericksburg, VA over the weekend. This morning, I saw it on a TRU shelf in Alexandria, VA as well.

The Cloaked P1 is available at the Entertainment Earth at Booth #2343.

While the Cloaked P2 is available at the NECA booth #3145.

Mr. Black has an entirely different body sculpt..so it makes sense for them to make the Losties first. But damn, how beautiful would a 1/4 scale masked Mr. Black look? And Falconer, and Tracker...uhg so visually appealing.

I recently watched Predators yesterday for the 22nd time and forgot just how much I loved those designs. Especially Falconer.

Such a beautiful design.

falconer_box.jpg

But yeah, when someone asked about an 18 inch P2 Elder, NECA said somthing along the lines of "We'll be releasing a few members of the Lost clan before we get to the Elder"

So I'm guessing we'll get Ram, then masked P2, then one-two more Losties, then Elder.

that would be my dream,
my dream is to have the 3 predators 18 inch and wolf 18 inch, then I can die happy,
I mean, I am glad they are making all these 18 inch predators, but it sucks that they are making the losties, specially over Elder first, I understand the use of the same body, I just hope we get more 18 inch preds in the future

Just had these in at my shop so most other UK comic and specialty shops should have them this week too.
Darth743.jpg

I've been talking to Randy on Twitter a lot the last few days. He's currently en route to SDCC, and will be posting pics of the booth later on. The good news is that there is a strong possibility that we are finally getting Dutch from NECA. He basically said that Series 7 and 8 will be 25th anniversary series, featuring the Jungle Hunter and perhaps more in so many words. He didn't shoot down rumours like before.

Also, we will definitely be seeing the second marine at SDCC, not Hicks.

Dumb questions but what 1:4 scales is NECA releasing?
Will I be a set like the first 3, or released one at a time, with the first preorder when?
Thank you for answering my stupid questions. :)

Great looking cloaked Pred. I'd love to see one in 1:4 scale with some type of special effect as an exclusive! :banana

The 1/4 P1 was officially announced on the day before thanksgiving 2010...figures began arriving in april/may 2011.

Will I be a set like the first 3, or released one at a time, with the first preorder when?

Great looking cloaked Pred. I'd love to see one in 1:4 scale with some type of special effect as an exclusive! :banana

Dumb questions need answers badly... :monkey2

Masked Predator 2 and Ram Predator. I'm hoping we see these late this year/early next year.

They've already released three variants (open mouth, closed mouth and masked) of P1 and a P1 body with Gort mask.

Back