NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know i have elder berserker falconer tracker and classic and none of the broke. I even moved their joints a lot
nothing broke at all

Y'know I'm wondering that myself. The joints on my Falconer Predator seemed to freeze back up pretty damn quick. Heating them up is no solution at all if you literally have to do it every time you want to use the articulation.

I use the hairdryer method, loosen it up, wiggle it and then dip the joint into a bowl of icy water for a couple minutes before wiggling the joint again, cracking watever excess paint inside the joint and permanently making sure they don't stick back up again.

You guys are missing a smalll detail:

The brittle joints just started happening with series 3. The berserkers, falconers, etc.. haven't had the same issues. I have multiples of series 1 & 2, and mine are just fine as well.

Well the first 2 series had problems with stuck joints - I didn't actually experience breakages with those however. My first breakage came with series 3 and I'm reading the same complaints from others. The T-1000 figures in T2 series 3 were an absolute ___king joke with the brittle joints. So '3' has been an unlucky number with NECA lately.

Yep - you got it bro. The stuck joints is a different issue from the brittle plastic. Series 3 is cursed with both issues :lol

I don't collect terminator stuff, but I'll take your word for on those!

You guys are missing a smalll detail:

The brittle joints just started happening with series 3. The berserkers, falconers, etc.. haven't had the same issues. I have multiples of series 1 & 2, and mine are just fine as well.

sorry lol

but my elder didn't break at all, I guess I got lucky

242zn82.jpg

71hjb8.jpg

Yes, but my little $8 star wars figures don't break when I move them. Shouldn't my $15 preds at least perform as well?
maybe try checking the age rating on the packages. one is a collectible, one is a toy.
NECA is not Fisher Price/Tonka/Hasbro/etc.

So since it's got an age limit, it's ok that they break when you move 'em?

I have plenty of "older kid" toys that work just fine (play arts, marvel select, etc..). Your argument is very weak my friend, but I give up anyway :lol

I'm curious why you're so determined to justify and give NECA a free pass for the very same $h!t that I'm pretty sure you recently called McFarlane a 'horrible, horrible company' for. :huh

Yes, but my little $8 star wars figures don't break when I move them. Shouldn't my $15 preds at least perform as well?

A good point. I don't think I've ever had a Star wars figure break. And where is it written that a collectible doesn't need to stand up to similar 'stresses' (like ermm..using the provided articulation :horror) that a Star Wars figure comes under?

Last edited:
Back