NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want it!:panic:

And the skull too...Does that come with the figure?

Yep, bloody skull and spine comes with it. Probably going to be re-used for the P2 figure.

But yeah, I gotta get this guy. Especially since the P2 Gort/Guardian probably won't be in series 4, so we will have to wait at least until past this fall and see if he is in wave 5 or 6. This way we can at least get a version of the mask now.

Yep, bloody skull and spine comes with it. Probably going to be re-used for the P2 figure.

But yeah, I gotta get this guy. Especially since the P2 Gort/Guardian probably won't be in series 4, so we will have to wait at least until past this fall and see if he is in wave 5 or 6. This way we can at least get a version of the mask now.
there goes my smile. so what's in series 4? Unmasked P2, Boar, Shaman? those and the Gort are all the new sculpts i've seen.

there goes my smile. so what's in series 4? Unmasked P2, Boar, Shaman? those and the Gort are all the new sculpts i've seen.

Yeah, from what NECA has been saying, the tenative series 4 is unmasked P2, Boar and Shaman. Of course, this could change depending on a number of factors,(cost of production, factory issues, etc.) but it seems like so far that's what series 4 is.

As far as the masked P2, I have no idea. NECA has said that the unmasked version will be released at first. They say they will be doing 3 waves of 3 figures to make all of the lost Preds, but they are also doing exclusives and variants. Will the mask P2 be a running change in the series 4 P2? An exclusive figure? A new figure released in a later wave like the Classic Pred? I have no idea.

Oh well. It's a good thing there's lots of Predator products spread throughout 2011 to keep us on our toes.

Yeah, there is alot, but there is usually 3 or 4 months between wave releases and the variants/exclusives are usually pretty easy to find (heck, TRU online still has like over 300 in-stock of the AvP 2-pack)

I'd imagine barring any production issues, with the release of wave 4 this fall, we will get a steady wave of Predator stuff until late 2013. And then, they may re-release some of the more popular stuff. (Unmasked closed, open and masked Classic Pred 3-pack? City hunter vs. Warrior alien 2-pack? Yes please!)

There is a picture at bloody disgusting forum boards under the lost predators and a picture of the guardian predator for neca he looks cool

Theres been plenty of Predator updates. Wheres the damn terminator news is what I want to know. Are the new T-1000s coming with alternate heads/arms? Any pics of same?

Here, just because I hate to see a grown man cry...

necaterminator.jpg

Back