NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it wasn't all green, just the parts that are supposed to be green. because that's what it's supposed to look like. you're probably not used to it since it's the first pred figure i know of that actually has the correct colors.

I've seen pics and none of it looks green like that.

I'm actually inclined to agree, I prefer the non-accurate colour - true its probably only because I'm more used to it like that.

I perfer it to be as movie screen accurate as possible.
that's why we're paying the double price for him i thought.
this is my opinion.

I'm with MaulFan on the blast marks. If they can do them well, then fine. But if not, it ruins the mask and you'll be forced to modify it anyway. Better to have a clean and neat canvas, rather than one that's already been messed up IMHO.

got my replacement tracker today, no broken tusk this time, he's simply great, perfect this time around, thank God.

I'm actually inclined to agree, I prefer the non-accurate colour - true its probably only because I'm more used to it like that.

From a real-life standpoint, the armor wouldn't need to be colored in a camo pattern if the thing that's wearing it can turn invisible!

I'm with MaulFan on the blast marks. If they can do them well, then fine. But if not, it ruins the mask and you'll be forced to modify it anyway. Better to have a clean and neat canvas, rather than one that's already been messed up IMHO.
*ahem*

QbouT2UYhhBnvVd.jpg

especially when just repainting it won't fix it. but like i said earlier, the blast marks never look good on anything else but the actual prop.

They didn't look bad on the HT version. I was referring specifically to NECA or McFarlane with that comment.

From a real-life standpoint, the armor wouldn't need to be colored in a camo pattern if the thing that's wearing it can turn invisible!

I think the green on the armor had to do with wear, dirt and moss from living in the jungle and trees, not a conscious camo pattern.

I think the green on the armor had to do with wear, dirt and moss from living in the jungle and trees, not a conscious camo pattern.

Ok, wear I can understand. An effort to make his armor different colors though doesn't make much sense. Especially when it doesn't even see colors other than heat vision :rotfl

Kyle starts Predator 2 next week. Lost Tribe hoping to be done by Toyfair. Man, NECA are getting a lot of my cash in 2011.

That's ____ing awesome! :rock

NECA_TOYS said:
Its on! Kyle starts Predator 2 next week, challenge is how many of the Lost Tribe can we have ready for Toy Fair in Feb.

Hell, yes. Finally a kickass 7"-scale P2. The figures after this point are from the new factory, right? No more work with the old one?

Back