NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forgot a couple things:

- It must have real, working stealth technology.

- It must be able to memorize the names of me and my extended family.

- It must have a genuine leather loincloth.

- It must be able to cook and clean.

I would actually pay like another $10.00 for that!!!:yess:

I gave a shot at repainting them...GREAT SCULPTS!!!
cimg1334n.jpg

Outstanding! What techniques do you use? :wave

You have no idea, go to sleep

Ok, i see you talking about the HOT TOYS Predators & Aliens, but you forgot the most ugly thing; MAH BODYPROPOTIONS !! :lol

Last edited:
They could but they would only hire him for prototypes. The final factory paint would be worse, these are too detailed for the factory to paint decently I think.

They could but they would only hire him for prototypes. The final factory paint would be worse, these are too detailed for the factory to paint decently I think.

Yeah i know, i was just hoping. Some that detailed would be to costly for a major mass produced toy.

can someone point out what the differences are between the P1 predator and the "classic" predator?

You have no idea, go to sleep

Ok, i see you talking about the HOT TOYS Predators & Aliens, but you forgot the most ugly thing; MAH BODYPROPOTIONS !! :lol

You were obviously sleeping when you said it would be a good figure.

You should wake up and join us in the real world.

can someone point out what the differences are between the P1 predator and the "classic" predator?

Trophy necklace and bandolier. You can see them here on the Mcfarlane figure--
mm5alienpredatorphoto04.jpg

Otherwise, they're the same. In Predators, he's missing a piece of armor on his left upper arm, though. Anyone try to remove it on the figure?

...In Predators, he's missing a piece of armor on his left upper arm, though. Anyone try to remove it on the figure?

I have. I'm working on a custom figure.

The bicep and shoulder armor are all one piece. So, if you wanted an 'accurate' Classic from PREDATORS, you'd have to cut the bicep piece off of the shoulder armor.

But, there is a notch under the bicep piece where the whole thing is glued.
So, you'd have to fill that in and repaint it.

wait, mcfarlane is making predator figures now too? im confused, i thought it was just neca.

i think you just turned a $70 figure into a $200+ figure. NECA doesn't play that game.

I want a decent figure and not the crap like the 7 "figures.
Neca has done a great LotR Balrog where all true.

A good paint job and some things like this are also possible.
Finally, the part costs $ 80, not $ 50.

If Neca has no desire to make good figures, they need not be good prototypes.

What should it be so difficult?

The sculpts already exist.
A real netting is also planned by Tankman.

Back