NECA - Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First Apes Day purchase made!

image.jpg

Sallah

I'm in China so my purchases will also not count, but it in honour of Apes Day I got an extra Cornelius figure.

I also got these 3 busts. They were unboxed and have a few flaws, but for 60RMB/$9.50 for all three I'm quite happy. A little Aves and some paint should sort them right out.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425824297905.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425824297905.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 123
Sallah awesome stuff right there! I made some early Ape Day pick ups. Picked up a spare Cornelius and 1 Zira along with another Dr. Zaius V2. I hope to pick up one more Ape item today. Debating either the Retro Taylor or Retro Gorilla Soldier.

Got my order coming in on Tuesday!

Arriving Thu, Mar 5 - Tue, Mar 10
Shipped
Track package

Cornelius Planet of the Apes Series 1 NECA 7 Inch Figure
Sold by: NECA

Buy it Again

3 of NECA Planet of The Apes 7" Classic Series 2 Zira Action Figure

Buy it Again

10 of Gorilla Soldier Planet of the Apes Series 1 NECA 7 Inch Figure

Buy it Again

My order from Amazon was suppose to be here yesterday but due to weather delays mine should arrive Tuesday also. Now debating no what I should purchase today.

Alright ordered Retro Taylor! I'll order the Gorilla Soldier very soon too. Looks like Neca's eBay page has them to buy so they must be coming in. Hopefully the Lawgiver isn't too far behind. That's it for me! Hope you all enjoy the rest of this wonderful Sunday! Ape Day is upon us! Go Ape!

Snagged the last infantry 2-pack and another Retro Taylor at TRU...

...and another Lawgiver preordered. :)

Sallah

Wow what's with everyone else's TRU having the goodies! Mine always has jack. They never have the Retro stuff. My second TRU had more stuff but a bit further away.

My son and I just ordered the 8" Retro gorilla each from NECA's eBay store where they have the item in stock. GO directy to the source! And the expected delivery is this Friday!

I also left feedback on their profile wishing them a Happy Ape March Day!

My son and I will also go to our local TRU later and buy a couple of Infantry two-packs.

My son and I just ordered the 8" Retro gorilla each from NECA's eBay store where they have the item in stock. GO directy to the source! And the expected delivery is this Friday!

I also left feedback on their profile wishing them a Happy Ape March Day!

My son and I will also go to our local TRU later and buy a couple of Infantry two-packs.

Watching the Retro Apes on my watch list. When I get paid I'm buying 2 of them. I always buy from there eBay account. Fast shipping and overall great company.

Watching the Retro Apes on my watch list. When I get paid I'm buying 2 of them. I always buy from there eBay account. Fast shipping and overall great company.

Agreed! Bought one off the Amazon page to get in hand fast... And 2 more through the Not Just Toyz APESDAY coupon (since it made them only $22.50 each).

Sallah

Agreed! Bought one off the Amazon page to get in hand fast... And 2 more through the Not Just Toyz APESDAY coupon (since it made them only $22.50 each).

Sallah

I wanted to buy the Apes first but really wanted the Retro Taylor. I can wait another week before purchasing them. Seems like everyone is having a good Ape Day!

Here is my General Ursus and his then current army, I have since added an extra 2pack.
IMG_4340%20-%20Version%202_Neca%20Gorilla_General%20Ursus.jpg

I don't have my camera today. Anyways I have 4 opened gorillas, and 3x2packs. I can't wait for General Aldo to come out, He is going to have his hands full.

Any Ape Soldiers on sale today?
I almost have my diorama set up, and now I need to buy some figures fot support!

I would suggest you order soon as these will be the first to go. You can order through Neca's account on Amazon. They are selling for cost @ 18.99 +S/H.

I just bought 4 for Ape Day! I plan to open these guys.

Well guys I made my purchase, 2 lawgiver statues! I saw on Necas site that the lawgiver statue is shipping by the end of the month!!! Can't wait for it!

I have yet to order 8" gorilla or Law giver statue. Wow 2 of them Matt?

For Ape Day!

Preparing for Shipment
Shipping estimate: Monday, March 9, 2015 - Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Track package

Predator Series 9 Jungle Disguise Dutch 7" Action Figure

Buy it Again

4 of Gorilla Soldier Planet of the Apes Series 1 NECA 7 Inch Figure

Buy it Again

Back