NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused by the 2 head sculpts. You can see his eyes in both, but they're more visible in one of them. Is one of them more film accurate and the other is for people that don't like seeing his eyes?

Or is there something they're not showing us that would be a spoiler, so one of the heads is a place holder until after the movie comes out and they can reveal it?

I'm confused by the 2 head sculpts. You can see his eyes in both, but they're more visible in one of them. Is one of them more film accurate and the other is for people that don't like seeing his eyes?

Or is there something they're not showing us that would be a spoiler, so one of the heads is a place holder until after the movie comes out and they can reveal it?
Not totally sure but seems like there will be three total masks in the film.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The two head-sculpts are almost identical. What's the point? There isn't any uncovered head scene in the new movie?

I'm thinking a few possibilities.

1. One of the heads is a placeholder image, Randy said the figure includes spoiler items they couldn't show at the con, and surely can't show here.

2. One of the heads is a human head with a rubber/vinyl mask over it, the second head is 100% sculpted. Their '89 Batman is an actual cowl over a basic Keaton head underneath, it's possible they're doing the same here and just giving options for those who may want to choose.

How do we know the sculpt is tilted, NECA joints would allow the tilt you see in the full figure shots.

Nvm. Just got word from the sculptor that both heads are on an ball joint..

I guess one is a bit cleaner than the other paint and hair wise
How do we know the sculpt is tilted, NECA joints would allow the tilt you see in the full figure shots.

Wonder if the press photos are a production piece and not the prototype at Comic Con, with a November release, they should have production samples by now.

Wonder if the press photos are a production piece and not the prototype at Comic Con, with a November release, they should have production samples by now.
Those are still an 1 up in the pics.

But those pics could of been taken Months ago.

Well I hope the November date is met, or even sooner, I'm in Myers hype and wouldn't want him months after Halloween and the movie.

I was considering making one of my NECA '78s a custom 2018, glad I don't have to. I do see the jumpsuit collar is different for 2018, so I will need to slice a little to make it look like a '78 custom.

Well I hope the November date is met, or even sooner, I'm in Myers hype and wouldn't want him months after Halloween and the movie.

I was considering making one of my NECA '78s a custom 2018, glad I don't have to. I do see the jumpsuit collar is different for 2018, so I will need to slice a little to make it look like a '78 custom.
Let's hope but hopefully it's the beginning of November.

Just came to thinking. Since the new movie is under Universal. I bet NECA could make an HALLOWEEN II 81' Myers ultimate.

Thus what would be included

Normal mask (a bit dirtier )
Elrod mask (a bit cleaner than later in the film
Blood tears
Scapel
Elrod knife
Siringe
Hammer
H2 pumpkin with Led
Extra hands
Swap out chest with extra bullet holes (before he kills the depty near end of the film)

Yep, I mentioned that too. Wouldn’t be exactly original Michael but fairly close. Kinda hoping it happens.

If they were to do the second film they could also make a variant of the Ben Tramer Michael. :lol

Just came to thinking. Since the new movie is under Universal. I bet NECA could make an HALLOWEEN II 81' Myers ultimate.

Thus what would be included

Normal mask (a bit dirtier )
Elrod mask (a bit cleaner than later in the film
Blood tears
Scapel
Elrod knife
Siringe
Hammer
H2 pumpkin with Led
Extra hands
Swap out chest with extra bullet holes (before he kills the depty near end of the film)

I would gobble this up immediately.:panic:

I would definitely pick up a Warlock Myers figure. Always liked that movie.
I think everyone. I think once they started doing H4 - RZ H2 it would be iffy on who would buy which Myers.

Back