NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sting would be less if the new pictures hadn't come out making the figure look even better than ever.

I know, it makes the wait even more painful. But it sounds like they have other things planned for the line.

The last Myers figure I bought in this scale was movie maniacs back in 99 believe it or not. Missed out on Neca's older releases as I wasn't really collecting at the time. Even the RZ ones they did look great.

I got the McFarlane when it came out, and their Ghostface (which sucks), and still have it.

In 2005 I got the Evolution of Evil pack, my first NECA Myers.

s-l640.jpg

I like the articulation and overall pose better than McFarlane, but there's something not 100% about the face, I like McFarlane's better, and the arms seem a little thin for being an arm within the sleeve, but still pretty decent overall.

I don't remember when I got the Loomis 2-pack, pretty sure on eBay some time, and then I eventually got both the 7" and 18" Zombie Myers, don't remember why I got rid of the 18", probably space, but I regret that as it's pricey now. Love the 7" though, NECA's best Myers prior to 2018.

This is my '78 collection with ReAction Myers as well.

attachment.php

And my RZ Myers.

26AC30E7-58B3-4D71-8416-AAD4EF8046B8.jpeg

It's still November according to their site unless that updates to December in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That calendar isn't always the most reliable, Randy's pretty in tune with what's going on so if he's saying they're hoping by year's end, then there's a chance it may not be on time.

Someone asked for package shots and they still don't have that to show off, I would think that'd have to be ready pretty soon to crank them out for November, but I don't know much about the process.

Bottom line is he won't be early and come during Halloween month, but it'll still be an amazing figure when he finally arrives. I'm very eager to see a reveal of all the final accessories.

Yeah always take Randy’s word over BBTS.

NECA must be kicking themselves in the ass what with Halloween being a hit.
I'm not talking about bbts. I'm talking about the official neca site.

Oh ignore them too they’re almost as unreliable as BBTS lol

If Randy says the **** ain’t ready then the **** ain’t ready.

Last edited:
Figure not included :lol

I’m going to buy this guy even though the movie was just meh

He comes with enough accessories to make it a worthwile purchase at that price point.

Figure not included :lol

I’m going to buy this guy even though the movie was just meh

He comes with enough accessories to make it a worthwile purchase at that price point.

Regardless of the overall quality of the movie, the look of Myers in it is a continuation of the '78 look and this figure is an incredible representation of that. Definitely a case where collectible value supercedes film value. I'm very eager to get my Ultimate Michael.

Today is the 40th anniversary of the original movie and Neca missed a great opportunity to make something memorable.
It's not their fault. They have tried to acquire the 78 license but when Akkad is asking way too much like Jack it would not be profitable for Neca.

[video]https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/5a5bcd8ef0325cd4f01a655451b37c1b/5BD4F78C/t50.2886-16/43867025_1906634312765112_7129075627465900032_n.mp 4[/video]

[video]https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/5a5bcd8ef0325cd4f01a655451b37c1b/5BD4F78C/t50.2886-16/43867025_1906634312765112_7129075627465900032_n.mp 4[/video]

Hard to tell because of the bright lighting but to me it looks like the Mezco version has a better Jack O Lantern light flickering effect.

But for a $55 price difference i’ll live with it just fine lol

Back