NECA Life-Size Arkham City HARLEY QUINN Foam Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Neca ever say how many of these will be made?
I noticed a lot of places are Pre-Sold Out and One place states it is now In-Stock already and the rest state these will ship in August.
Deciding if I should jump on one before they become impossible to find?

I have a question about the quality. I can get this for $900 at my local shop. I know the owner well and he will order it for me. But it's made out of foam. My question is - can this really stand the test of time? I feel it will naturally degrade even in the best of conditions. What do you guys think?

I have a question about the quality. I can get this for $900 at my local shop. I know the owner well and he will order it for me. But it's made out of foam. My question is - can this really stand the test of time? I feel it will naturally degrade even in the best of conditions. What do you guys think?

Curious if anyone knows the answer to this question. What exactly is foam when it comes to a statue? Does this whole figure weigh 1lb or something?

I saw this in person and it looked really strange in my opinion. There is a reason why it is so cheap, and I would suggest the material used is only part of the reason.

As for "foam", the old illusive concept star wars pieces might be a good example of what could happen down the road. If exposed to sunlight, watch out. But if displayed properly, it shouldn't be too much of a concern.

When NECA's lifesize Batman was announced I checked out the reviews of their lifesize Rocket Raccoon figure as it's also made of foam. I thought the material might need the same care sneakerheads apply to their collection. Temperature extremes *MIGHT* result to the foam losing its integrity and crumbling into powder over time, like what happens to EVA foam soles of a sneaker.

It seems that there's no reviews of the Batman figure in English so far, but perhaps the video in Spanish can give you an idea. Best reference still is the Rocket Raccoon review.

Thanks for the videos.

To be honest Rocket doesn't look bad and nor does Batman, but Harley's face is a bit off in my opinion and bordering on creepy, maybe it's just me..

Thanks for the videos.

To be honest Rocket doesn't look bad and nor does Batman, but Harley's face is a bit off in my opinion and bordering on creepy, maybe it's just me..

it's not just you. honestly, it has a blowup doll vibe in person.

Back