Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spotted something on a video review of the Creature that not many have. The third head with the gaping mouth actually has an articulated jaw! I had heard they were only going to go with this option, but, be glad they didn't as it looks a bit pants when you close the mouth. He does remind me of Sam from The Muppet Show when you do that.

I bet you'll all be running to your Creatures to check this out now....

Glow Phantom should be inbound this month. So I guess all that is left is Glow Dracula? Any word on him? They could at least make a Glow Bride of Frankenstein . . .

From the ToyFair videos it sounded like Glow Dracula is another exclusive, but not a con exclusive like the Phantom or Creature. Possibly just a NECA store exclusive.

Pssst...Pssst....you're going to get Cushing. Plus others. Its all dependent on sales though. Don't let these lines suffer the same fate as Planet of the Apes. Throw all kinds of money at them.
the problem is I am getting the Kaustic Plastic ones
it took them way too long to show anything Hammer
would like female vampires from Bides of Dracula

the problem is I am getting the Kaustic Plastic ones
it took them way too long to show anything Hammer
would like female vampires from Bides of Dracula
I'm getting the KP ones too. It may have taken a bit to get some stuff to show, but I have been collecting this stuff for over 30 years. Waiting a few years, with the world dissolving in 2020 and not yet reconfigured properly yet, is like microwaving a pizza to me.

Just get it all. All of it. Heaping piles of Hammer. Do eet. Do eet now.

scarrviper...it's Wolfman, not werewolf. Anyone can be a werewolf. Change that Flickr tag post haste,lol. Only Lon Chaney could be THE Wolfman. Although Del toro did a fairly decent job for a new fella. Your pictures are great. They should hire you.

I spotted something on a video review of the Creature that not many have. The third head with the gaping mouth actually has an articulated jaw! I had heard they were only going to go with this option, but, be glad they didn't as it looks a bit pants when you close the mouth. He does remind me of Sam from The Muppet Show when you do that.

I bet you'll all be running to your Creatures to check this out now....
I'm amused so many haven't realized the jaw is articulated. A lot of reviews missed that entirely.

Ok, NECA .....I know you visit here. So: Kharis, Werewolf of London, Revenge of the Creature. Make it rain.

Esp. since you can secure the first two by working with their actor's estates, possibly saving you a dual license fee.

Back