Neca has universal monsters!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As nice as they are, they take up a lot more room than just figures. I have some 1/35 dioramas I want to do and that will be my space gone till I move.

I love dioramas. I do agree they take up space, but a dedicated collection can be small. I've also seen some smaller dioramas that capture the essence of a scene beautifully. I've been working on 2 dioramas forever; GBU & High Plains Drifter.

It will probably be as rare and highly sought after as the originals. Best to get that preordered ASAP! I love the generic mad scientist lab aspect to it. Could be used in any from the Monsters to GI Joe.

It will probably be as rare and highly sought after as the originals. Best to get that preordered ASAP! I love the generic mad scientist lab aspect to it. Could be used in any from the Monsters to GI Joe.
Yup. It’s a bit overpriced but might be another 40 years before one is offered again.

1702934062425.jpeg

Only thing ‘new’ is the reveal of the BK Wolfman. We knew he was coming but nice to see he turned out as expected. Bit more confirmation of the Bride of Frankenstein Monster deluxe chair set happening as well.

Back