NECA Dark Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've come a long way from their 2008/2009 TDK bobble heads, that's for sure.

Might be in the minority, but I think this looks better than the DX01 sculpt.

For me, in that pic, it looks very similar. The jaw line, even the eyes. But I still like the DX01 sculpt, even with its outdated cartoony look. So it really isn't an insult coming from me. I'm not hating on it. For $80 or so its well worth the price of admission I think.

Its I'm not into these Neca 1/4 figures ,so its a pass. I was nearly tempted with Keaton, and even Iron Man when I saw him in a store.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Wow, this looks great! I agree that the sculpt is good, and would no doubt look even better with a good paintjob.

As good as this figure looks, though, I think it would look like the cheaper figure that it is if displayed next to EB and HT's Batman figures unlike NECA's Keaton Batman (as well as the Masked City Hunter Predator, Gipsy Danger, and non-BD Mark 7 Iron Man). No matter how nicely done, the sculpted clothing of Joker would give it away.

I think it's a really good sculpt. In fact, overall, NECA have really upped their game in a very short space of time.

I'm not even sure what a great or accurate Ledger Joker head looks like anymore. In the past 5 years, the market has been flooded with official and custom headsculpts. Honestly, they're all starting to look the same to me. :lol

I'm not even sure what a great or accurate Ledger Joker head looks like anymore. In the past 5 years, the market has been flooded with official and custom headsculpts. Honestly, they're all starting to look the same to me. :lol

I've always thought that. :lol

Yeah, I just don't know. It's like, this one is attractive but this one is not? Huh? :lol

I don't get it, never have. I mean, yeah the V1 Hot Toys did was bad, never looked like him. All these ones after that though? I know the little differences between "mob paint" and "interrogation paint" and all the others, but it's like sensory overload now. They all sort of just blend together to me. It's especially evident with those crusty *** looking ones that people were shelling out big $$$ for. It's like, you're all obsessed and still flaunting those? Why? This isn't 2008 or 2009 anymore!

I used to look and be like, "oh, that's a Hot Toys", "oh, that's Enterbay", "there's another MRM or BobbyC again!", now I just don't ****ing know. The market is completely ****ed with this guy's head in pretty much all scales.

He's extremely popular, and arguably from Nolan's best film. I don't think we'll ever stop seeing Ledger Jokers. But I know what you mean, the market is completely saturated with that ****. I don't own one Heath Joker ( I regrettably past on the dx11) To me it's reached that point where enough is enough.

*cue Hot Toys DX 3.0 clown shape version*

Then a ton of bickering about how it's the best, then how it sucks, then how the ______ headsculpt is better. Then people buy it anyway, **** with it, then sell it. Then sit on hands and wait for a new one.

Joker has to be the doll with the single most head I've ever seen.

Yeah, I just don't know. It's like, this one is attractive but this one is not? Huh? :lol

I don't get it, never have. I mean, yeah the V1 Hot Toys did was bad, never looked like him. All these ones after that though? I know the little differences between "mob paint" and "interrogation paint" and all the others, but it's like sensory overload now. They all sort of just blend together to me. It's especially evident with those crusty *** looking ones that people were shelling out big $$$ for. It's like, you're all obsessed and still flaunting those? Why? This isn't 2008 or 2009 anymore!

I used to look and be like, "oh, that's a Hot Toys", "oh, that's Enterbay", "there's another MRM or BobbyC again!", now I just don't ****ing know. The market is completely ****ed with this guy's head in pretty much all scales.

This is why the DX11 is the only TDK Joker on my shelf.

Personally,this would've been a definite purchase if this was a Bank Robber version or even the Nurse outfit!Also,you can't really compare EB with NECA cause one is fully sculpted while the other is comprised of different materials.Yeah it looks good and for the price you can't go wrong but say if Hot Toys announces their next QS figure to be Joker how many will still buy this?I'll be honest I have the EB version and if HT made that announcement I would buy it!^_^

This looks really amazing!!! if this gets put into production its easily NECA's best 1/4 scale figure. Really really nice job. Im not a fan of this scale, but might be hard to pass up since I collect all things TDK Trilogy :)

Google neca Dark knight joker and toyark.com posted a large frontal pic of the figure. Its not bad. I never got the EB joker, and perhaps I'm still kicking myself a little bit, but I always believed something was a little bit off with the EB sculpt/paint

Back