Neca Balrog Votive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I saw pictures from this very nice looking candle holder.
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_012203a.htm

Someone has this and can say some about it ?

Paintjob, sculpting, quality.

Where I can buy this ?

It released for ten years. I hope Neca make a reissue.

I love it.....nice size, looks great with light behind it or candle on...cheap price too it was if I remember...thus making it worth it

It is a pretty cool item, I bought it years ago and I and thinking it was in the $25 range, heck I don't remember. It is a good size, great paint job, looks good in any collection as one can never have enough Balrogs!!

Yeah it's definitely a cool item. I've got it behind the bar at my house. I wired it up with a light-up Halloween decoration cord with a flicker bulb and it looks awesome.

Thanks for the answers, but any ides where I can find this ?

I see nothing on ebay.

I hope so that neca make a reissue for the Hobbit hype.

Thanks for the answers, but any ides where I can find this ?

I see nothing on ebay.

I hope so that neca make a reissue for the Hobbit hype.

wait for one on ebay for usually the best price

I look for a few days on Ebay and find nothing.

Many thanks !

I have worrys about broken parts on the transport. He says nothing about the condition(used sounds not so good) or the packaging.

Is this the biggest size ?

On what should I look for ?

Hm it looks like the left horn is broken, looks at the tip, the right horn is a little bit longer.

I have also worrys about melting or dirt and changes colors when he often had the candle lit.

Last edited:
I look for a few days on Ebay and find nothing.

Many thanks !

I have worrys about broken parts on the transport. He says nothing about the condition(used sounds not so good) or the packaging.

Is this the biggest size ?

On what should I look for ?

Hm it looks like the left horn is broken, looks at the tip, the right horn is a little bit longer.

I have also worrys about melting or dirt and changes colors when he often had the candle lit.

no rush...just look on ebay every couple of days...it'll show up

@Danstangoe, yeas, I have worrys about this, and the Condition (no informations)and shipping.

How much weighs the Balrog ?

How much cost the shipping from UK to Germany ?

Any tips what I can do at the best ?

Unfortunately I could not submit a bid.
The seller have to remember to change the description.
When I gave my bid, it dont accepted this, because there is no shipping to Germany(I write with the seller and shipping to Germany was possible).

Some Iideas where I find this cool thing yet ?

Unfortunately I could not submit a bid.
The seller have to remember to change the description.
When I gave my bid, it dont accepted this, because there is no shipping to Germany(I write with the seller and shipping to Germany was possible).

Some Iideas where I find this cool thing yet ?

Patience just look on Ebay every couple days...that's it:lecture

Back