NECA AvP:R Figures...First Look

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's 100% true that the AVP-R SDCC Exclusive is....
The Fourth Exclusive: Uncloaked!
NECA Releases Images of AVP: Requiem Half-Stealth Predator Comic Con Exclusive
05/30/2008

Over the past few weeks, NECAonline has revealed three highly anticipated San Diego Comic Con Exclusives: the Gears of War Carmine Action Figure, the Conan the Barbarian Bronze Conan Action Figure, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mouser 3-Pack. Today, the fourth action figure exclusive is revealed: the Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem Half-Stealth Predator Action Figure! The Predator features all new, iconic half-invisible deco, along with half-stealth weapons. Also exclusive to the figure are two all-new accessories: the Face Hugger and Chest Burster! We'll be revealing more details about this and all of our San Diego Comic Con Exclusives as we get closer to July 24, the opening day of this year's Comic Con, but for now take a look at our first official images and make sure to check back at NECAonline for the latest Exclusives updates and more!

vyoyhk.jpg

168u7v7.jpg

ouqzpi.jpg

Sadly, I probably wont be able to get him.

That looks so cool!! Way better than having the entire figure cast in translucent plastic. I originally scoffed at the idea of Hot Toys doing a stealth Predator but if they pull something off like this I'd totally buy.

If Hot Toys did it, it would be cool, but how would they do the dreads, and the netting, and the various straps for the armor, and the springs/ If they found away to accomplish all of the above and still make it look ^^^^^in', then I'd buy it.

Hey guys, the NECA Wolf Exclusive is for sale now at Cornerstorecomics.com
Hope you guys can get it. It's just a bit too pricey for me.
Sorry, no link.

Also, sorry for bein' a necroposter. Just thought it was important.

Hey guys, the NECA Wolf Exclusive is for sale now at Cornerstorecomics.com
Hope you guys can get it. It's just a bit too pricey for me.
Sorry, no link.

Also, sorry for bein' a necroposter. Just thought it was important.
Got my order in, thanks for the heads up my friend.
man the price is high, but, gotta have one.

I really wish I could get it, but mom put a $100 spending limit on me for the rest of the year.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 It's not that I already spent it, it's that there might be ore things I want that are cheaper. That guy will take about 60% of my spending money too.
Congrats on scoring him.

Well, it's 100% true that the AVP-R SDCC Exclusive is....
The Fourth Exclusive: Uncloaked!
NECA Releases Images of AVP: Requiem Half-Stealth Predator Comic Con Exclusive
05/30/2008

Over the past few weeks, NECAonline has revealed three highly anticipated San Diego Comic Con Exclusives: the Gears of War Carmine Action Figure, the Conan the Barbarian Bronze Conan Action Figure, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mouser 3-Pack. Today, the fourth action figure exclusive is revealed: the Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem Half-Stealth Predator Action Figure! The Predator features all new, iconic half-invisible deco, along with half-stealth weapons. Also exclusive to the figure are two all-new accessories: the Face Hugger and Chest Burster! We'll be revealing more details about this and all of our San Diego Comic Con Exclusives as we get closer to July 24, the opening day of this year's Comic Con, but for now take a look at our first official images and make sure to check back at NECAonline for the latest Exclusives updates and more!

vyoyhk.jpg

168u7v7.jpg

ouqzpi.jpg

Sadly, I probably wont be able to get him.

pre-Ordered this one, bought & paid for!!!!:D

Bah! That thing is so cheap. Both of the steaths. Why not release something NEW? Or more Aliens. We already got TWO Wolf's....

Also, why did NECA say this sorta steath was never done before? McF did the same thing a few years ago...remember the 12" exclusive?

They were talking about the non exclusive figure. They made it have the electrical lines man. That hadn't been done before. They weren't talking about the exclusive.

Ooooohh....yeah, I so want that figure just for those lines I could've painted on my self.

Yeah im bitter. I wish NECA could've done something cooler, like a Wolf with a nice hole in his chest, blood everyhere, and a battle damaged Chet, with a hole in her head....put the tail in wolf's chest...ect. That would've been MUCH cooler. But no, they ended their AvP-R series with a silly variant. Bah....

I really wish I could get it, but mom put a $100 spending limit on me for the rest of the year.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 It's not that I already spent it, it's that there might be ore things I want that are cheaper. That guy will take about 60% of my spending money too.
Congrats on scoring him.

thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't use $45 of my allotted $100 on that one either. I want him too, but :horror

Back