NECA AvP:R Figures...First Look

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get the NECA AVPR Alien yet?

Yup, a long time ago actually.

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

I'll probably pass, I'm not even sure I'll get the roaring Wolf unless it comes with some kind of accessory that's really cool that I feel a need to have for my other Wolfs. I just don't have drive to keep spending money on the same basic figure with new paint or face and stuff, plus I don't really get any real excitement over the camo, it's cool in theory but it's not like a Star Wars ghost figure, the effect of the Predator camo just can't be captured in a collectible.

Can the Predalien and the Alien stand without their bases? I am considering getting them (they're no HT bu they won't dry out either) and wouldn't like them depending on their bases.

So who here is getting this one?

AVPhalfstealth.jpg

This is the SDCC exclusive (if anyone doesn't know - otherwise, sorry). I like the non-exclusive a lot better:

xne51409.jpg

The mid-cloak would work better if more of Wolf were exposed.

Can the Predalien and the Alien stand without their bases? I am considering getting them (they're no HT bu they won't dry out either) and wouldn't like them depending on their bases.

No, they cannot, the ALIEN legs are a bit loose and tend to even fall over on the stand depending on how you balance the long tail, and the PredAlien is so top heavy on slender legs it couldn't hold up on it's own.

No, they cannot, the ALIEN legs are a bit loose and tend to even fall over on the stand depending on how you balance the long tail, and the PredAlien is so top heavy on slender legs it couldn't hold up on it's own.

Crap... but thanks.

Back