NECA AvP:R Figures...First Look

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't hope for the variant, but I will hope to get these soon !

So with NECA having the license, I assume McFarlane is out !

Its better that McFarlane is out, his prototypes never match the figures and they dont stand properly after a while. Something i experienced with my 12' Predator

yeah, but NECA's production figures hardly match their prototypes as well... especially with the paint apps...

anyway, they are getting better and better, so i have high hopes.

I was actually looking forward to this movie, but this image made think twice. If there is a line, they've crossed it.
avp.jpg

Not to be a total whiner, the other designs above look great. And Neca seems to have addressed the QC problems. I dig through the boxes at my friend's store and by and large the paint apps have been a lot better.

Ill be looking foward to it reguardless, i just wanna see AVP corrected from Andersons crap

I definitely second that. I don't love all of the Alien movies, but I love something about all of them. And the first predator (don't remember part 2 very well) is a blast on every level. They deserve better.

The dread thingies just make it look stupid as hell.I know it's suppose to be an Pred/alien hybrid but so were the human/alien hybrids too,but you did'nt see them with human hair.

Why does everyone equate Pred dreads to human hair? I would imagine they're not made up of the same thing, since the Pred is an alien species. So it would stand to reason, it just might show up on a hybrid.

Seems someone may have leaked a pic of the masked Wolf Pred fig...

avppredmasked.jpg

Waiting to hear from NECA if it's fake or not.

The Predator will be an absolute no brainer for me, but im gonna toss up whether i want the Predalien or Alien, because of those dioramas that are coming out.

Back