NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 and 1/10 scale.
IMG_7525.jpgIMG_7524.jpgIMG_7522.jpgIMG_7521.jpg

I know an open egg has more ''play value'' and looks more interesting for the casual buyer but I do wish they'd cater to those of its fans who already have a million open eggs in their displays from previous releases. So far the only place to get a closed egg is the carton sets, and you're forced to get 3 more open eggs with them.

I got a Alien xenomorph with the translucid dome not covering the full skull beneath and next to the mouth there is a gap. I read about this and will search the post, but anyone remebers if there is any way to repair this?

Stopped by TRUs . Yeah it's done, no more new product , June 26 is the end . Nothing left in Neca, everything is 60%-80% off too.

So sad , I think it's over for my Neca collecting if I. can't see the figures in person, that's the problem with online

no news, they are as deformed as usual.

BdtZxyw.jpg
I like the proportions of the one on the left better, actually...

On another note, I recently (finally!) picked up a USCM accessory pack, but now of course I’m wondering if anyone’s managed to get the tripods on the sentry guns turned around without actually sawing the things in half at the (apparent) swivel-point...

I like the proportions of the one on the left better, actually...
me too, this is the only case where Neca anime legs did actual good for the character.
predators and TMNT on the other hand look ridiculous.

On another note, I recently (finally!) picked up a USCM accessory pack, but now of course I’m wondering if anyone’s managed to get the tripods on the sentry guns turned around without actually sawing the things in half at the (apparent) swivel-point...
I also recently, finally picked this up. What's up with the tripod? Is it backwards? Single leg should be at the front?

Stopped by TRUs . Yeah it's done, no more new product , June 26 is the end . Nothing left in Neca, everything is 60%-80% off too.

So sad , I think it's over for my Neca collecting if I. can't see the figures in person, that's the problem with online

FYE carries NECA Alien figures

I don’t have that anymore in my areas unfortunately

Then I agree, you should stop collecting NECA. I too have to see them in person. Just got the last two Prometheus figures I needed from TRU. Literally the last two they had. Very sad day being in that TRU I gotta say

I got a Alien xenomorph with the translucid dome not covering the full skull beneath and next to the mouth there is a gap. I read about this and will search the post, but anyone remebers if there is any way to repair this?

Worked on this. I took the dome and repositioned it correctly.

Also decided to buy the Queen again. I bought it and sold it a few years ago. Now that I have the Powerloader and a lot of Aliens figures, decided to buy it again overpaying. Think it cost me 100€, now around 145€ :/

Then I agree, you should stop collecting NECA. I too have to see them in person. Just got the last two Prometheus figures I needed from TRU. Literally the last two they had. Very sad day being in that TRU I gotta say

Yeah after I get my movie turtles, I’m going on a Neca hiatus..can’t rely on seeing these just online ..too many paint issues , need to see these in person :slap

Especially Neca human figures always have wonky eyes :thud:

Hopefully Target or Barnes and Noble will talk to Neca.. my LCS don’t rely on Neca products, they don’t make any sells

Back