NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me are was that toy fair super weak for neca .

I wouldn't say that exactly. Although I wasn't thrilled myself either, on the Alien front. The IT figures are excellent, so are others, just not a whole lot new for Alien fans. If your not a Kenner fan that is.

Btw, anyone spot the reuse of the Queen tail on the Snake alien? Clever I guess.

I am hoping that NECA's willingness to make a diorama back drop for TMNT , will leave the door open for a Hadleys Hope Interior. Even if they just sold a one section pack ( pillar to pillar ) would be good enough, ideally two version's for the different wall sections.

Yeah, I hope that too. And hive sections, with victims.

Speaking of.. Eaglemoss have actually been doing some interesting things, some hit or miss, some really look good:

EaglemossChestBurstVictim.jpg

EaglemossChestBurstVictim_2.jpg

EaglemossResWarriorSwimming.jpg

EaglemossResWarriorSwimming_2.jpg

And these Ripley likenesses. Better than NECAs I'd say.

EaglemossRipleyA2.jpg

EaglemossRipleyA2_2.jpg

EaglemossRipleyA2_3.jpg

EaglemossRipleyA3.jpg

EaglemossRipleyA3_2.jpg

I wouldn't say that exactly. Although I wasn't thrilled myself either, on the Alien front. The IT figures are excellent, so are others, just not a whole lot new for Alien fans. If your not a Kenner fan that is.

Yeah it was weak for my particular core interests. Terrible in fact :lol There were zero must-buys. But in the days of my impulse buying and general lack of discipline I probably would have been excited enough by the Kenner tributes and the IT figures - I would have allowed myself to buy into other people's hype. Those days are gone though. So it was crap for me but that's not to say it was a bad showing for NECA overall.

huh, i bought 4 of them for $400, and now it's one for $200. time flies. global shi**ing program sucks.

Oh sheesh, yeah just trying to get my moneys worth for it. Where are you located for the shipping to be that much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it doesn't matter where exactly outside USA to be located to get ridiculous prices and shipping time from global crapping program :)
i remember purchasing Neca TMNT - 1 turtle spent 3 weeks within USA before even leaving the country, and that was for my $80.

and no i didn't try to say you're selling them too high.
i see $194 and $238 prices right now on ebay, and those prices don't include shipping.

well, i hope they have less and less sales and more and more understanding what could have caused that.

My homemade chestburster from Alien... Neca please... I'm waiting for your chestburster 1:1...

attachment.php

attachment.php

with these skills you actually don't need a Neca chestburster. this is accuracy and perfection right there. even arms have different size.

KmZ4B6e.gif

That prop is amazing!

On the NECA front: Even though I didn't like the original Kenner Snake Alien, I somehow found myself throwing together display ideas in Photoshop earlier... :lol These figures are pretty cool looking.

Apone Snake Alien.jpg

He's on dagobah!

:lol I thought 'swamp', and that's the first thing that came to mind. (As well as something easy to find pictures of on the 'net.) It was either this or Apone battling scorpion Aliens outside a hive entrance on some desert planet. (Think Pitch Black here.) I may have to mock that one up next.

Back