NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah looks like the marine is Kenner Apone. You can easily make him out in a pic of the booth Randy just posted on twitter.

So as far as Kenner humans they've made Ripley, Vasquez and Apone so far....

Yeah looks like the marine is Kenner Apone. You can easily make him out in a pic of the booth Randy just posted on twitter.

So as far as Kenner humans they've made Ripley, Vasquez and Apone so far....

The kenner Marines I'm ok with, i'll definately get 2 Apone's. I know they aren't the same but i wonder if this means neca finally was able to get Al Matthews likeness and a movie version will be made later. Reverse order of how they've gone in the past with movie vs. kenner figures but i can hope.

The kenner Marines I'm ok with, i'll definately get 2 Apone's. I know they aren't the same but i wonder if this means neca finally was able to get Al Matthews likeness and a movie version will be made later. Reverse order of how they've gone in the past with movie vs. kenner figures but i can hope.

Even a generic likeness would be better than nothing. I mean, all due respect to the late Craig Windrix, but if they put a figure with his likeness to retail I don't see how an Apone that looks like a randomer (as long as he's black) would be any more risky.

DWPqOEKVoAAut_R.jpg

Even a generic likeness would be better than nothing. I mean, all due respect to the late Craig Windrix, but if they put a figure with his likeness to retail I don't see how an Apone that looks like a randomer (as long as he's black) would be any more risky.

I can't wait to get a close up of Apone's face to see if it resembles Al or strictly a comic version. I'm a sucker for the Marines even if they are Kenner versions. I get fed up with the slapping a new paint deco on a existing figure and releasing it but with the new sculpted Aliens i respect the effort they put in. The snake its freaking huge.

Per the pic above he looks great, as does the Snake and Scorpion.

Looking at the Snake - how did they imagine he moves around? Does he bounce like a spring? He can't exactly slither can he....

Looking at the Snake - how did they imagine he moves around? Does he bounce like a spring? He can't exactly slither can he....

Yea, looks like he'd get snagged on things.

I noticed wave 13 is to be released q4 2018, does this mean with all the issues in China regarding their factories its going to be a very light year for new figures and this is the only wave were getting from the aliens line for the year?

Hahaha wtf is this? Neca, if you're out of ideas stop this ******** and continue 1/4 scale movie line or start 1/6 line.

Hahaha wtf is this? Neca, if you're out of ideas stop this ******** and continue 1/4 scale movie line or start 1/6 line.

I hear what your saying, i'd much rather they make the movie only figs but a lot of people are into Kenner tributes. I'm not into the Kenner stuff but will get Apone.

Apone looks like made from Dutch/Rambo body, and Terminator Genysis shotgun. I cant tell if the thighs have pockets like other marines. If so those are the legs , and waist for Drake. The head sculpt actually doesnt look bad, mainly alittle round ( not skinny enough)

Yea, looks like he'd get snagged on things.

I noticed wave 13 is to be released q4 2018, does this mean with all the issues in China regarding their factories its going to be a very light year for new figures and this is the only wave were getting from the aliens line for the year?

Holy! I guess so. A year of saving and/or filling in the backlog.

Apone looks like made from Dutch/Rambo body, and Terminator Genysis shotgun. I cant tell if the thighs have pockets like other marines. If so those are the legs , and waist for Drake. The head sculpt actually doesnt look bad, mainly alittle round ( not skinny enough)

Yeah but are there any patterns of those figures or neca just make their own concepts? The same figure with few extra parts. Commics are the same. Ahab predator. It supose to be totally new sculpt with totally new armour. They pun a new mask into old P1 body. WTF?

And the worst thing is that, they're relising the same sculpt over and over and there are some people who actually are happy with it. I don't get it.

They could take their 1/6 prototypes and turn them into 1/6 high end figures with paint apps like on prototypes, lots of accesories and diorama- base.

Or still relise jungle hunter and City Hunter body with different collours.

I never like the Kenner version either for this reason. I always thought it should have arms but no legs, kinda like the ones in Konami's Aliens Arcade Game. (Or Capcom's Aliens vs Predator)

37338.jpg

Back