NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 357270

Custom figure
We could use some more Alien 3 figures. Liven the series up some.

Not gonna lie, if they did the destroyed Bishop with the popped out eye and everything and included the Queen embryo it would make a pretty cool set.

I always thought that a good chase or variant figure from Alien 3 would be to have a Prisoner Ripley but completely see through like a cat scan picture but in the middle of her chest you could see the Queen embryo inside her.

I always thought that a good chase or variant figure from Alien 3 would be to have a Prisoner Ripley but completely see through like a cat scan picture but in the middle of her chest you could see the Queen embryo inside her.

Cool idea.

Saw series 11 in the shops here in UK the other day.

So much for Alien Club's - 'Delivery straight to your door, in most cases before retail' and 'Membership provides advance access'. :(

Was counting on getting a head start on ebay, to help sell off my unwanted's.

Lance Henricksen wasn't a skrawny guy nor is the prop created for the film. IMG_5767.jpg

Cool idea.

Saw series 11 in the shops here in UK the other day.

So much for Alien Club's - 'Delivery straight to your door, in most cases before retail' and 'Membership provides advance access'. :(

Was counting on getting a head start on ebay, to help sell off my unwanted's.

It's **** it really is. We've got another 2 weeks before UK orders start to get shipped out, and that's "shipping" could take another couple weeks to receive depending on where it's coming from...

Actually I have question for you: Did you order the alien covenant figures through the club?

shouldn't be a problem since the covenant wave has been out in the US for a while now - unless my suspicion is correct and that Neca is actually using Star images (UK distributor) to send out their orders, completely cutting out resellers / retail.... would explain why orders are so unnecessarily late...

Saw the latest wave at TRU today and am thinking Lambert will be hard to find. They had a fresh shelf fully stocked. About 6 of the Kenner Xeno, 10-12 of the defiance xeno, and only 1 Lambert.

CqnO56K.jpg

Sweet Mother MaacCrae! $22.99 in the states which is £17.41 in pounds sterling. But Lambert cost me £39.00 shipped from Forbidden Planet. Time for a new hobby?

Sweet Mother MaacCrae! $22.99 in the states which is £17.41 in pounds sterling. But Lambert cost me £39.00 shipped from Forbidden Planet. Time for a new hobby?
Wow
At least Forbidden Planet will never run out of crack money

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but it looks like the blue warrior uses an updated 79' Xeno sculpt. From what I can tell, the bicep swivels have been removed and the knee articulation has been changed like the new ultimate Warrior Xenos. I'll bet the tail articulation is probably altered as well similar to the ultimate warrior xeno figures.

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but it looks like the blue warrior uses an updated 79' Xeno sculpt. From what I can tell, the bicep swivels have been removed and the knee articulation has been changed like the new ultimate Warrior Xenos. I'll bet the tail articulation is probably altered as well similar to the ultimate warrior xeno figures.

Do the fingers have a hindge?

Just found Lambert out in the wild. Looks pretty good. I think I am going to try and make a custom regular clothes version for that plain head. I have no use for it as of now.

On a related note, I know BBTS already listed the case assortment proving lambert is short packed (only 3 in a case of 14), but I tell ya its still shocking to see only 2 of her in a sea of blue guys on the wall!

You know what else was packing the shelves? The Prometheus lost wave. Same figures that were sitting there 3 weeks ago. Those things are gonna peg warm baaaadd. I just hope it doesn't damage the creation of more humans in the future.

Just found Lambert out in the wild. Looks pretty good. I think I am going to try and make a custom regular clothes version for that plain head. I have no use for it as of now.

On a related note, I know BBTS already listed the case assortment proving lambert is short packed (only 3 in a case of 14), but I tell ya its still shocking to see only 2 of her in a sea of blue guys on the wall!

You know what else was packing the shelves? The Prometheus lost wave. Same figures that were sitting there 3 weeks ago. Those things are gonna peg warm baaaadd. I just hope it doesn't damage the creation of more humans in the future.

Keep us posted on your custom Lambert - please! I noticed, other than Shaw the other 2 from the lost wave haven't moved much from my local TRU in several weeks so it worries me too. Hopefully Randy will see that humans from Prometheus aren't as coveted as figures from Alien, Aliens or maybe even some from Alien 3 but given how stubborn he can be, who knows. Still glad and surprised that we got the lost wave though even though i may be in the minority.

I just lucked out in going to TRU right as an employee was stocking a case! definitely only two per case, and they were gone the instant they hit the shelf.

Come to poppa Lambert!

3b49d9e9c5adb07a671df3e7921bea0f.jpg

I'm undecided if it makes sense (or not) that they gave the space-suit head that scared expression and gave the regular head a neutral face.

I'm not sure you ever even get a good look at her face when she's in the spacesuit. Whereas there's many notable scenes in her regular Nostromo fatigues where she was scared as **** - the chestburst scene, the Dallas death scene and her own death scene.

Back