NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cameron is the first guy I think of when it comes to Aliens or Terminator. He's as good a filmmaker as it gets. If any director deserves the figure treatment it's him.

Hey, good idea. You could use the clapboard (just scratch out Aliens) and lens that comes with the figure to make an "off camera" or "the making of T2" diorama...

Have him standing there talking about the shots with Arnie...:lol

View attachment 353351

Now I've seen everything..still rather get Pharoah, Apone and Drake..c'mon now :slap

And apparently he's a huge **** on set.
Almost drowning Ed Harris on the set of The Abyss, for example (and then Harris apparently beat him half to death in response). He did get the under-the-overpass shots for Terminator 2 by flying the helicopter himself though, because there apparently wasn't a professional pilot in LA who was willing to do it.

It would be funny if this was the "game changer." :lol
Indeed.

This reminds me of those lame Lucas figures Hasbro made where they'd just pop George's head onto a rebel or Stormtrooper. I think it's tacky and bad looking, but I digress.

Last edited:
His reminds me of those lame Lucas figures Hasbro made where they'd just pop George's head onto a rebel or Stormtrooper. I think it's tacky and bad looking, but I digress.
I'm loving the (apparently) undecorated armour, grenades, holster. Wish he had a helmet, though. Then he'd be just a headswap away from a perfect generic Marine.

I wonder if the game changer is indeed going to be a larger than expected item like a new Queen variant or an Aliens vehicle ? It is rare you get huge and expensive items in a toy line in this size range after all.

Razor Claws from AVP arcade game.

DFIu2NwUwAAMJJo.jpg

I've got to learn not to hype myself up for NECA at events Any more. They just churn out repaint ****e and treat it like it's the second coming.

Creepy look and the repaint looks solid for this design like it did for the sewer mutation variant. Colour me surprised at how much I like this. We're off to a good start but it's not a game changer that's for sure.

I'm thinking the Cameron figure was the "game changer" in neca's eyes.

Back