NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new ALIEN ISOLATION 3 pack
Deal 70 $
I had already one Isolation Xeno
Check the differences :)

View attachment 348245
View attachment 348246

View attachment 348249

Cool photos.

attachment.php

Just a funny critique, good thing Amanda has that flamethrower aimed behind her then.....but that pilot flame must be a ***** under her arm.... ;)

Last edited:
Looks like Toywiz got the Ultimate Xeno Warriors PO announcement first this time. Blue, brown and a combo two pack.

An open egg, face hugger and chest burster are the accessories for both.

ultimatealienwarrior.jpg

I think I'll pass on these new warriors. I already have a ton of the previous ones, and the articulation additions don't really appeal to me greatly enough to warrant spending more money. And I actually prefer to sacrifice some articulation and keep the sculpt more intact on the hands and legs. The only change I really like on this new one is the removal of the upper bicep swivel.

Maybe if they make the black genocide Warrior with this sculpt I'll get a few, but I just feel like I really don't need these and I already have more than enough eggs, facehuggers and chestbursters from the previous accessory packs.

That box is fantastic. I'm gonna have to order 2 blues.

Debating with myself which colour to go for. I've always seen them closer to brown than blue...and then the Kenner Scorpion Alien and the McFarlane Warrior reinforced that for me. But on the other hand the Queen carries the blue theme so...surely the warriors should match...hmmm.

Debating with myself which colour to go for. I've always seen them closer to brown than blue...and then the Kenner Scorpion Alien and the McFarlane Warrior reinforced that for me. But on the other hand the Queen carries the blue theme so...surely the warriors should match...hmmm.

That's the main reason I army build with the blues, gotta match the queen on display!

K, **** it. Couldn't really decide so I ordered 2 of each for the present time.

Open egg overload between this, the egg carton set and Queen attack Bishop. A closed egg would have been so much better, I'd have 4 more to add to my nest - these open ones will be going right into the spare junk box.

I'm using the browns for warm lit scenes like ops battle & ventilation retreat, and the blues for cool lit scenes like Queen's lair & Newt's capture. The blacks, which currently make up the majority of my ALIENS swarm, will probably be reassigned to be mowed down by sentry guns once I get the new arsenal pack.

Just ordered a couple of the blue.

I wish NECA would make some 1/10 crates like the ones in the background of this pic. NECA has made some nice accessory packs but some additional diorama pieces of any kind would be great. Hive walls, dropship hanger doors, cocooned colonists, Ops map table, etc, etc, etc would sell really well imo.

blue_warrior1.jpg

IMG_5584.jpg
Figures came out great. Minor nit picks, Vickers eyebrows are too dark, the black mascara makers her eyes appear squinty, the prototype had light brows and eyeliner. Her pupils are too large, obscuring the pale blue of her eyes. I'd say because of the paint app, she's the weakest of the three. Because of Shaws hair, her head doesn't appear to fit too good inside lower part of helmet, her head to high on her neck. Both women share the same body, but Vickers has problems standing, mine anyway. Very stiff joints, even after boiling water they go back to extremely stiff. Haven't yet been able to get Fifields helmet on, the shape of his head makes it difficult. Probably have to remove the head, put helmet on first, than the head. The glass of his helmet appears totally black in production pics, but it is transparent. The figures are great none the less and appreciate them. Think if they had gone a different direction with the release of the Prometheus line, more of the characters over the repaint engineers, we might have gotten the captain, Milford and Hallaway.

Back