NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The creature design wasn't changed much in AVP compared to their counterparts in Resurrection. Something that tranfered to AVP was the fin on the tail in RE. The creatures were then given a black color scheme and the inverted knees were removed.

The only details NECA's RE figure lacks are the forearm fins and a rooted flesh effect where the dome meets the rest of the skull. Additionally, the dome should have a peeling effect to seal the deal.
I can see why the new AVP alien would be passed off as the RE Warrior though. They are very similar. So l assume a new AVR:R Warrior would feature many shared attributes as well. (Other than the head and neck)

My new ARTFX+ Alien Big Chap Figure
I love the sculpt of the figure. I think its most movie accurate

P1000475.jpg

Beautyful :)

P1000458.jpg

comparison to necas alien isolation figure

P1010164.jpg

P1010129.jpg

My big chap 22"
P1000698.jpg

neca Predator 1/4

Attachments

• P1000457.jpg
    P1000457.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 225
  • P1010151.jpg
    P1010151.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 269
thanks for photos!
i'll need 2 of those. pity, because 3-packs would be cheaper.
pity that Lambert has no normal face to wear with the helmet on, just some screaming pig face. she's ugly but not that much.

So here's a thing..
https://thenecastore.com/collections/neca-club-x-alien
View attachment 325158

Join NECA Club x Alien​
What is NECA CLUB x ALIEN?

NECA Club x Alien is an exclusive club aimed at the hardcore, completionist Alien action figure collector. Membership provides advance access to all of NECA’s Alien action figure releases, including convention and retail exclusives, with special bonuses:

surprise Club-only bonus items shipped with select releases;
an end-of-year Club-exclusive figure for qualifying members;
and more...
------------

And for us UK fans:
View attachment 325161

I have been burned badly by the Mattycollector MOTU subbing debacles but this would entice me if the international shipping works out to be worth it, AND they allude to what the end of year special figure and bonus surprises might be. Plus, the option to buy con only figures is nice if it works out.

Funny how also today when a fan tweeted out how one earth NECA could top the Queen figure while showing their red and blue black queen figures, Randy said we will find a way.

Curious, what on earth could top their Queen figure in the Alien line ?

a queen in a nest, with an egg layer.
no other ideas.

I'd buy it. I have the OG queen but this is the one I'd prefer, I've wanted to try to make the egg sack but honestly have no idea where to begin with that. I've seen some people on other forums and on youtube that have done it with pretty good results though.

Of course Lambert isn't being offered individually on BBTS, the only figure I want from that wave.

Same here...
What's all this talk about the 'NECA Alien Club' with 'exclusives'?
Seems like the only way to join and get the exclusives is to pre-order the whole of the wave and buy every Alien figure.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 3h3 hours ago

NECA Retweeted Katie Vollbrecht

Chances are good you'll see another version

NECA added,
Katie Vollbrecht @katielyn1027
@NECA_TOYS did vasquez do well enough to get a pulse rifle version ?
11 replies 4 retweets 45 likes
Looks like a Ops Vasquez is in the works

Back