NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the xeno is not just a lazy re-release of the Big Chap. And hopefully the line doesn't go the way of Prometheus and fizzle out for want of main (human) characters. Even if the movie is a dud, my plastic alien horde is always happy to welcome new humans onto their shelf.

We’re excited to announce our line for AlienFilm Covenant!

Images of it are embargoed until the movie release date of May 19, 2017, but we can say that a horrifying new creature will be revealed…

Here’s the list:
7” Scale Action Figure – New Creature
7” Scale Action Figure – Xenomorph
Deluxe Creature Accessory Pack
Body Knocker – New Creature
Head Knocker – New Creature
Scaler – New Creature

Photos will be posted in APRIL for the Xenomorph figure and AFTER THE MOVIE RELEASE for the New Creature.

That seems very creature heavy wave. Hope we are still getting some of the crew of the Covenant at least.

It might be a thing like the first Prometheus series, where wave 1 was the chair suit and pressure suit Engineers, and series 2 was David and the deacon set. Or this is just a 1-shot series with the 2 figures and accessory set. Given the fact they are releasing the lost wave 3 of Prometheus, I think they would at least put out some sort of David figure.

I'll get the Xeno, but i'll wait and see what the new creature looks like before I even pre-order it.

I might just do that as well, wait until I see the movie itself and see if I like the new design to warrant ordering a whole wave or just cherry pick. To be honest with the Covenant line I am more interested in the human side than the xenomorph side this time.

So yeah, NECA is doing a Joker Alien and Randy is tweeting Nicholson quotes hyping it up.

Last edited:
Batman_Aliens_Vol_2_3.jpg

I think it'll be the same Toyfair as usual with all this fanwanking of NECA for repaints and rejigged sculpts. Randy doesn't help by retweeting all the praise on Twitter.

Might also be why they made the Xeno's taller with the added leg joints etc. So the height balance is preserved? The Kratos sculpt is massive he towers over most figures.

INSANE!!!

This is the Batman and Superman I've been waiting decades for them to make. Pure 90's classic comic accurate awesomeness!

I am SO buying multiples of this set; 5 each ... 10 each ... I don't care!

A figure dream come true!

Brilliant work, NECA!

Might also be why they made the Xeno's taller with the added leg joints etc. So the height balance is preserved? The Kratos sculpt is massive he towers over most figures.
Im pretty sure the added joints are gonna be for a future ressurection figure and they are just hinting at it with this reveal

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Those 3 DC vs Aliens/Predator figure packs are no brainer purchases for me. I love both universes and the crossover comics, and those DC figures alone look to be the best 7 inch representations of those characters out there. Even better if they are using the Ultimate Kratos body sculpt as that is an extremely imposing figure! These reveals have me SUPER excited.

Back