NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't say that's an area I have any criticism for with these figures. Especially not Ripley, NECA sculpted a flat ass and that is accurate if the undie scene in Alien is anything to go by.....

Would totally tap that, droopy butt and all.

When I was a kid, I couldn't tell who I had a crush on more - Ripkey or Vasquez. Come to think of it, still don't.
Vasquez does suffer from droopy butt syndrome as well but it doesn't look as bad as Ripleys

Side doesn't ' look that bad for her rear

Looks like the Aliens creature pack will be in stock next week in the UK. I ordered another just to be sure.

I also ordered the lifesize Facehugger. I said I would if it got a release without the egg and I want to see what their foam stuff is like in hand.

Looks like the Aliens creature pack will be in stock next week in the UK. I ordered another just to be sure.

I also ordered the lifesize Facehugger. I said I would if it got a release without the egg and I want to see what their foam stuff is like in hand.

The creature pack is available now on eBay UK from a few sellers. A load of other stuff from NECA came in as well, like the Uncharted and Contra figures.

I will order the creature pack but I'd rather see them in person as there have been reports of the metal wire breaking through the tails. Did anyone else experience these issues?

The creature pack is available now on eBay UK from a few sellers. A load of other stuff from NECA came in as well, like the Uncharted and Contra figures.

I will order the creature pack but I'd rather see them in person as there have been reports of the metal wire breaking through the tails. Did anyone else experience these issues?

I did, but I didn't notice until I got home and opened it. Just both chestbursters. The whole package seemed much cheaper in hand than NECA's regular action figures. Which isn't exactly encouraging... :( (Good thing I bought it for customizing.)

Anyone know if NECA will do replacements? I opened my A3 Ripley and just barely tried to turn her right wrist and the thing immediately tore at the peg. The left one is frozen in place facing backwards. I also didn't notice that my figure was missing her Torch in the package.

How do I get in contact with NECA if they will replace the arms and torch?

Anyone know if NECA will do replacements? I opened my A3 Ripley and just barely tried to turn her right wrist and the thing immediately tore at the peg. The left one is frozen in place facing backwards. I also didn't notice that my figure was missing her Torch in the package.

How do I get in contact with NECA if they will replace the arms and torch?

...you can either contact them on Twitter @NECA_CS or through their website at https://necaonline.com/contact/support-2/

Sent from my ALE-L23 using Tapatalk

Took a few pictures of my new Ripley figure. I am soo far behind with the series! Here they:

e6199e4ef1ccd766b169c8b2078769af.jpg

99e27ae282df20a235cfecceb3b4d0aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Short version Vasquez is lighter than other figures and is getting a darker skin tone paint job, with Hicks / Hudson needing repaint (lighter tone), does anyone have a go too recipe for skin tones they prefer ( name of paint and ratios ) that you would be willing to disclose haha, thanks

Looks like the Gorilla Alien is getting most of the love at the moment over on twitter with the reveal of the packaging art. Gotta say he does look like the star of the wave, but then again the detail of the queen facehugger's underside and the red is kind of a cool part of the wave too. Mantis is a winner to me though. The translucent parts just work so well with that green lime colouring.

Other than that it will be interesting to see if we get any major reveals for the Alien line at NY comic con coming up. Do you think we will get anything ?

My guess would be a partial Resurrection wave sneak peak, since Randy already mentioned he's working on Ripley 8 and mentioned the Newborn being true to the film version.

This new wave is amazing!

c87BwII.jpg

C8B8msn.jpg

0UiGpcc.jpg

VmrNRPQ.jpg

gwawBzJ.jpg

zlDqOEs.jpg

Damn that first shot of the albino drone really shows off how cool the design and extra details show up with the pink and white apps. And that tongue add on is just plain creepy but cool at the same time. I guess once more and more people get hold of him that they will see he is better than what a lot of fans first thought. Glad I will be getting at least two of him along with Vaz and Frost.

Feckin' BBTS got the Vasquez wave and Cinemachines wave 2 at the same time. I was gonna get nailed for that by customs so I cancelled. It had already been charged so I get my refund via store credit. Reordered just the Cinemachines because I've got Vasquez and Frost coming from the ebay store.

Still no sign of the Ultimate Police Station Assault T-800. Weird delay on that one.

Feckin' BBTS got the Vasquez wave and Cinemachines wave 2 at the same time. I was gonna get nailed for that by customs so I cancelled. It had already been charged so I get my refund via store credit. Reordered just the Cinemachines because I've got Vasquez and Frost coming from the ebay store.

Still no sign of the Ultimate Police Station Assault T-800. Weird delay on that one.

Saw those PS T-800 in bunches at my TRU.. Don't think they will sell. In person looked meh

Back