NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do think so:) of couse the new big chap from kotobukiya will come to spain too:)lol

This Kotobukiya Big Chap Alien head seems to be the best of the lot. What I like is also they have got the neck very correct ( IMHO ) . Will surely get it when released. At 8 and a half inches, they will go well with my NECA collection.

...nope, it's in the '7" scale' of the regular line, but she is a lot bigger than it should. We'll just have to assume she's a couple hours old and has already grown

View attachment 246390

Mmm.... the scale is 1/4 I think. The same scale of the konami chestburster:

8361804016_88a4ea3812_b.jpg

Holy **** guys, I'm probably more excited than most would be but here's one of the latest tweets by Randy:

Neca: "we can't give you the room but we are working on something with those pillars currently!"

asdvf.jpg

I think that's pretty awesome. Not only for our AVP figures, but imagine if this does well... what else would they do. I know it's pretty much already been confirmed before, but if they are doing this then the have got to have a EGG SACK for the Queen in the works.

And cmon for the 30th Anniversary they will have something special like this for ALIENS.

Looks like the scale, or rather the age of the Queen-buster was increased in order to include articulation and warrent the price tag.

It might have been slightly larger than the regular Chestbursters included, and be made of a solid piece of rubber & bendy wire.

I prefer the larger version.
It has more presence.

As for the set pieces, I hope Neca does the same like those "Mechanical Chain Bases". They attach to eachother to create even bigger displays.

Looks like the scale, or rather the age of the Queen-buster was increased in order to include articulation and warrent the price tag.

It might have been slightly larger than the regular Chestbursters included, and be made of a solid piece of rubber & bendy wire.

I prefer the larger version.
It has more presence.

As for the set pieces, I hope Neca does the same like those "Mechanical Chain Bases". They attach to eachother to create even bigger displays.

Here some photos of my paper diorama
the explosion is made of cotton and a led light.
DSC_0078.jpg
water.jpg
Lurker.jpg
Explosion.jpg
climb.jpg
prayer.jpg

Yes an Eggsack would be very fine. With this big bones as an holding attachment for the back of the queen.You remember that scene from aliens?
or do they an egg laying machine from AVP?

you think they loved aliens (2) so much that they ruined the games they released? i dont get it. :panic:
Basically, I'm saying it's ironic that everyone professes to adore Isolation and its supposedly reverent treatment of Alien when the game's plot makes that both film and Aliens look completely nonsensical.

Holy **** guys, I'm probably more excited than most would be but here's one of the latest tweets by Randy:

Neca: "we can't give you the room but we are working on something with those pillars currently!"

View attachment 246659

I think that's pretty awesome. Not only for our AVP figures, but imagine if this does well... what else would they do. I know it's pretty much already been confirmed before, but if they are doing this then the have got to have a EGG SACK for the Queen in the works.

And cmon for the 30th Anniversary they will have something special like this for ALIENS.
Neato. Wouldn't mind getting an environment like that for my Marines to explore. It would be absolutely awesome if they released something like the Hadley's Hope corridors that they've displayed the figures in at the various shows.

Basically, I'm saying it's ironic that everyone professes to adore Isolation and its supposedly reverent treatment of Alien when the game's plot makes that both film and Aliens look completely nonsensical.

How so? Seems to fit in with the overall timeline / story okay to me....

How so? Seems to fit in with the overall timeline / story okay to me....
There are a fair number of problems with it, actually. The most immediately obvious is probably the presence of Sevastapol Station, which orbits another planet in Zeta Reticuli, the same star system wherein LV-426 is located, and which has apparently been in operation for about 17 years when the Nostromo blows. Since the hapless salvage team that discovers the remains of the vessel and the Derelict immediately high-tails it for Sevastapol as soon as one of their number is attacked by a facehugger, this naturally calls into question why the Nostromo crew didn't, why they seemed to be acting as though they were completely alone in that part of the universe with a nice big space station only a short (astronomically speaking) distance away, why Ripley was left to drift in the Narcissus for decades, why no one aboard or around the station detected the Derelict's signal before the Nostromo passed through the neighborhood and so on and so forth.

The game also creates continuity issues with Aliens, in that the Isolation has Weyland-Yutani being cognizant of the presence of potentially-valuable alien lifeforms in the Zeta Reticuli system connected to the loss of the Nostromo but instead of immediately throwing all their resources at securing them (or even tracking down Ripley in the Narcissus) they're content to just sort of sit on their hands for decades, with only Carter Burke, at long last, showing any interest in investigating Ripley's story. Then there's Amanda Ripley, too. How was it that no one in the Company ever arranged for her to have an unfortunate "accident", if Weyland-Yutani is so willing to countenance countless human deaths to try and get its corporate mitts on real, live xenomorphs? It doesn't make any sense.

Yyep. I hope that weren't trying to instate that game as canon like they did Colonial Marines.

I'm sure it's enjoyable to play 'n all but....

There are a fair number of problems with it, actually. The most immediately obvious is probably the presence of Sevastapol Station, which orbits another planet in Zeta Reticuli, the same star system wherein LV-426 is located, and which has apparently been in operation for about 17 years when the Nostromo blows. Since the hapless salvage team that discovers the remains of the vessel and the Derelict immediately high-tails it for Sevastapol as soon as one of their number is attacked by a facehugger, this naturally calls into question why the Nostromo crew didn't, why they seemed to be acting as though they were completely alone in that part of the universe with a nice big space station only a short (astronomically speaking) distance away, why Ripley was left to drift in the Narcissus for decades, why no one aboard or around the station detected the Derelict's signal before the Nostromo passed through the neighborhood and so on and so forth.

The game also creates continuity issues with Aliens, in that the Isolation has Weyland-Yutani being cognizant of the presence of potentially-valuable alien lifeforms in the Zeta Reticuli system connected to the loss of the Nostromo but instead of immediately throwing all their resources at securing them (or even tracking down Ripley in the Narcissus) they're content to just sort of sit on their hands for decades, with only Carter Burke, at long last, showing any interest in investigating Ripley's story. Then there's Amanda Ripley, too. How was it that no one in the Company ever arranged for her to have an unfortunate "accident", if Weyland-Yutani is so willing to countenance countless human deaths to try and get its corporate mitts on real, live xenomorphs? It doesn't make any sense.

As Ellen Ripley was on the Nostromo, her daughter was a little girl. She promises her that she came back to her birthday.
And in Alien isolation she was already an grown up. Enough time that they build an Space Station in the orbit(17 years?). I think the station wasnt there when the nostromo arives. The nostromo hit an strange course. Nobody was there before. The computer followed the signal wile the crew was sleeping.
I think with the destruction of the Sevastopol Station nobody knows what happend there, the proof of everythings is destroyed. No Alien or any records of that.
We dont know what happend between Alien Isolation and Aliens. Carter Burker was not Born at that time. Ellen Ripley was a lon long time in space. She wasted the whole lifetime of her daughter. So there was not interesst in the derillict ship or alien cause nobody knows it...til ripley was found in the shuttle.
Yes good question. Why just burke. I mean in the first movie the bordcomputer and ash had the order that there is no other prioity then saving the strange speciesim- Crew expandable. The company must behind this plot. But in Aliens just burke seems to have interests in ripleys story.
There is enough space between the movie and the game for another game. I hope they will do. There are so many open questions.
How about the friendly weyland yutani android? why does he help amanda to find her mother? Is there an connection of knowing the aliens? I dont think
so. Samuels had no interest in that Alien.

Dumb videogames, they will always be garbage when it comes to story telling.

They're only good for blowing **** up or being a character you enjoy and blowing **** up with them.

But keep that crap away from movie canon.

Oh, and Marvel vs Capcom is fun. :lol

Last edited:
Here some photos of my paper diorama
the explosion is made of cotton and a led light.

Yes an Eggsack would be very fine. With this big bones as an holding attachment for the back of the queen.You remember that scene from aliens?
or do they an egg laying machine from AVP?

Looks cool!
Can't wait to see what NECA does with the idea.

I finished an Isolation walkthrough/lets play a few weeks back and it was my forth time playing through the game. It is definitely one of the better games from the universe but it does have some issues.
For a survival horror the pacing is off and the length of the game starts to drag it down as you head into the last quarter. I really noticed this when I decided to cut an hour from the game because there was nothing of interest for the video.
The Alien was hyped up to be this unpredictable menace but after a few plays staying ahead of the creature isn’t that hard. I spent one video calling out where he’d be and what he’d be doing before he did it.
The most interesting character in the game was the Sevastopol itself. A bit like Rapture from Bioshock but without the supporting cast.

Unfortunately people have trouble taking the Alien and creating something new with it. They keep trying to shoehorn their story into the original trilogy (Isolation, Colonial Marines, Blomkamp??) and doing so they are guaranteed to upset somebody. Isolation does tie itself to the original and not everything lines up but I have to give it credit for not trying to replace anything (It is Alien and Isolation! Everything else has been erased!!!”

The chances of getting another Aliens corridor shooter are pretty high. I just hope whoever makes it has as much love for the project as Creative Assembly had for this one.

I think with the destruction of the Sevastopol Station nobody knows what happend there, the proof of everythings is destroyed. No Alien or any records of that.

WY bought the station before Amanda and co arrived. They were most likely made aware of the Facehugger when they were informed of the flight recorder. Hence the reason for buying out a station that is on the verge of being mothballed.

As Ellen Ripley was on the Nostromo, her daughter was a little girl. She promises her that she came back to her birthday.
And in Alien isolation she was already an grown up. Enough time that they build an Space Station in the orbit(17 years?). I think the station wasnt there when the nostromo arives.
Construction of the station began in 2095. The Nostromo was destroyed in 2122.

The nostromo hit an strange course. Nobody was there before. The computer followed the signal wile the crew was sleeping.
See above.

Going by the game, it would seem that Weyland-Yutani knew that there were alien lifeforms present in-system at Zeta Reticuli before Amanda Ripley ever left Earth. Why Samuels, as you mentioned below, was not given specific orders to secure them above and beyond assisting the younger Ripley is just another plot-hole.

We dont know what happend between Alien Isolation and Aliens.
We know that precisely nothing that would in any way conform to the behaviour of the Weyland-Yutani corporation as depicted in the game happened between Isolation and Aliens.

Yes good question. Why just burke.
Burke saw a potential opportunity, being connected to the Acheron colony and being able to point the Jordens in the direction of the Derelict.

I mean in the first movie the bordcomputer and ash had the order that there is no other prioity then saving the strange speciesim- Crew expandable. The company must behind this plot.
My understanding is that it's just a general order to investigate signs of extraterrestrial intelligence. Weyland-Yutani had no foreknowledge of the presence of the Derelict on LV-426.

There is enough space between the movie and the game for another game. I hope they will do. There are so many open questions.
That would just make things worse.

How about the friendly weyland yutani android? why does he help amanda to find her mother? Is there an connection of knowing the aliens? I dont think
so. Samuels had no interest in that Alien.
Add him to the list of things that don't make sense.

Dumb videogames, they will always be garbage when it comes to story telling.

They're only good for blowing **** up or being a character you enjoy and blowing **** up with them.

But keep that crap away from movie canon.

Oh, and Marvel vs Capcom is fun. :lol
Indeed, though I will say that contrived as it was, the Stasis Interrupted mission from Colonial Marines provided a far more plausible explanation for the Sulaco ending up at Fiorina 161 than any random facehugger shenanigans, and while I'm on the topic, I might as well point out that Alien 3's ending doesn't really make sense either. It's established very clearly in Aliens that Burke is the only W-Y executive who puts any credence at all in Ripley's alien stories, and he has every reason to keep the whole thing to himself, so Michael Bishop rustling up a science team and a bunch of mercs in full apesuits post-haste upon Ripley's turning up at the prison colony seems rather unlikely.

Unfortunately people have trouble taking the Alien and creating something new with it. They keep trying to shoehorn their story into the original trilogy (Isolation, Colonial Marines, Blomkamp??) and doing so they are guaranteed to upset somebody.
I'd just like to see a stand-alone USCM movie/game, expanding on the situations and factions glossed on in the Technical Manual and so forth. No xenomorphs required.

I honestly couldn't care less about the plot holes in isolation. Alien 3 has about as much plot holes as the game and even Aliens has some plot holes. They dont really ruin the overall experience of the game and I think biggest flaw of the game is the pacing in the second half.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Back