NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my new 1/4 scale big chap in the mail. I lucked out this time and got the snarling lips version. Pretty stoked!

this koto big chap looks great indeed.

Anybody knows if the Kotobukiya ArtFX Big Bhap comes with alternate hands/legs so I can pose them differently. I might then skip over the Neca big chap for my next lot of purchase and get these Koto ones instead. Dont mind paying extra for figures that dont have loose joints etc specially when the dome of this figure finally looks like is in proper shape with great paintjob

Attachments

• koto_alien.jpg
    koto_alien.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 182
They all look great. Yeah definitely buying them all. Wow NECA did not disappoint. Job job guys!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wasn't sure what that was. Is that a concept young Queen?

-edit- actually you can even see the extra arms underneath, it definitely is. Pretty cool. I'll buy that.

Long-time reader finally getting in on the discussion! Thanks to those posting the NECA Alien 3 (series 8) showcase photos. Dying for news on the S9 (Aliens) wave with smartgunner TBA.

Wasn't sure what that was. Is that a concept young Queen?

-edit- actually you can even see the extra arms underneath, it definitely is. Pretty cool. I'll buy that.
I thought it was their version of the Kenner Night Panther Alien at first glance. :lol

Photos of the Aliens display show a facehugger holding-tube, but no Marines yet. Are they deliberately trying to torture us?

S8 looks to be my favourite series yet! I really wanted a Dog Burster but the Queen looks very cool. They also have a Hugger in a tube in the Queen display along with Chestburster.

Guys sorry ask this, but do any of you have a spare Neca Lt ellen Ripley figure you don't want anymore? I can't for the life of me find one. Cheers guys!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back