NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the quarter scale big chap by neca (ver.2) what is the best way to remove the lips? How should I proceed trimming them? Any advice would be much appreciated!

I used an Scissor for cutting the lips.
I really pulled the lips half of it
I just led the bowstring on it
After cutting it
i put the lips back to the mouth with some glue .
if you want you cann paint it black
after paint it black you can handle some hot glue pistol on it to draw better strings.

IMG_20160210_214934_1.jpg
IMG_20160210_215022.jpg
IMG_20160210_215722_2.jpg
IMG_20160210_214359_1.jpg
IMG_20160210_214317.jpg
IMG_20160210_214425_1.jpg
IMG_20160210_214337_2.jpg
IMG_20160210_222401.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160210_214348_1.jpg
    IMG_20160210_214348_1.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_20160210_215722_2.jpg
    IMG_20160210_215722_2.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 235
Good job.
Just remember that the Aliens warriors had different feet and hands, as well as other minor differences in legs and arms.

THX a LOT for your request.
Im Finished my Aliens Warrior now.I dont want to change the Hands or the Feeds. I have tried armblades but they fell off. I think it is succesful finished. My version is more a fleshy version (it was a shame of a old big shap. im glad that i dont have to see it like big chap anymore, the dome was complete translucent and the detail was just sharp painted). The coming Neca Aliens Warrior would be much better. Finer. More Mechanik like. Sharper Headspines.(I hope so)
And i hope they make good articulation combined with stability.

Hmmm. Would they hold the weight of an alien figure? They might come in handy for the Dog Alien. Also the plastic on the holder for my dog alien broke almost instantly, the plastic is so cheap.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yea, if it's the same plastic as that and the same plastic that the Queen stand came with it will break and whatever figure is in it will free fall to a possible break as well. It would be cool to have an alien in it but I wouldn't trust it to hold unless this is a better plastic and a sturdy design. I see it breaking right in the middle of the bar or at the clasp if the suction cups don't fail that is. Cool idea but I'm going to wait and hear what others think about when it's hand first.

Hmmm. Would they hold the weight of an alien figure? They might come in handy for the Dog Alien. Also the plastic on the holder for my dog alien broke almost instantly, the plastic is so cheap.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yea, if it's the same plastic as that and the same plastic that the Queen stand came with it will break and whatever figure is in it will free fall to a possible break as well. It would be cool to have an alien in it but I wouldn't trust it to hold unless this is a better plastic and a sturdy design. I see it breaking right in the middle of the bar or at the clasp if the suction cups don't fail that is. Cool idea but I'm going to wait and hear what others think about when it's hand first.
...I'd probably do the same. Hope it's a better plastic cause my Dog Alien also broke and the one holding the Queen is starting to giving to her weight

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by a-dev View Post
That they'd eventually break free at all is enough for me to write them off completely. That's not an option.

I dont trust these things. Mines are broken too. I think better use stuff for puppets. Yes puppets like these your momma or grandma could have.

My aliens are so capricious. My Alien Isolation Alien stand on the middle of my desk and fells over. It lands not on the desk surface :-(
it makes an triple salto and lands miles away on the hard ground. It ends with an amputate leg. I wondering why this happend. His head was pillowed by the alien queens hand. So this is my third Alien figure with an artificial hip. (Alien Warrior, Alien Isolation, Selfmade Alien Warrior) I used a little screw and a hot needle to fix it. By the way i find out you can move big chaps legs forward. Its risky to do that. I think wont do that often.

Just bought the Grid Alien and Alien warrior from the Neca Ebay store if anybody is looking. I passed on the concept Alien for now, looks cool but with space being an issue I decided not to get it.

Just bought the Grid Alien and Alien warrior from the Neca Ebay store if anybody is looking. I passed on the concept Alien for now, looks cool but with space being an issue I decided not to get it.
...good to know. I hope BBTS will get them quickly. I'm too passing on the vendor Big Chap because they're selling it only in a set with the other two Aliens, and I decided I'll make my own custom Grid from one of the regular warriors. Also, I've ran out of space [emoji38]

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

WOW did anyone see the new announcement from Kotobukiya. Looks like 8 and a half inch tall, so I am assuming will be in scale with NECA. Why cant NECA make the dome transperant like this on their Big Chap and had to come up with a white coloured dome, OMG. And why cant NECA come up with such color scheme. Also look how clean and sharp are the teeth for Kotobukiya Alien, shown in the image in the bottom right. It's a shame that the Kotobukiya Alien is a statue and not an action figure :(

In the image Kotobokiya Alien is the bottom right one with "Alien" written on top, the top two and the bottom left one are all NECA.

Kotobukiya Alien Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfF1LTDoKDg

Kotobukiya Alien image set

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1275414502474943.1073742297.137679822915089&type=3

Attachments

• Alien_compared.jpg
    Alien_compared.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 134
Back