NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randomly came across and purchased the Queen on Saturday, at Party Maxx of all places.

Congrats! the queen is my favorite figure I own at this time.Long live the Queen!
It's pretty impressive, all right. Funny thing, though: When I brought it home and opened it up, my 7-year-old sister asked me where I'd got "the dragon" from...

Sorry for the noob question, but these upcoming black and red Aliens....are they a new sculpt or is this the ALIENS sculpt that debuted a year or so ago being used in different colors?

They are the exact same sculpt and paint that they had in the "Genocide" 2-pack. If you own that, then you already have them. This was just a chance for NECA to release both color variants singly.

They are the exact same sculpt and paint that they had in the "Genocide" 2-pack. If you own that, then you already have them. This was just a chance for NECA to release both color variants singly.
I want a couple of the Reds for my Hive Wars Predator to fight (when he's not serving as target practice for my Marines, of course).

Dammit, I was all set to buy a Dog Alien but waited too long and missed out on it at TRU. Now they're all around $35 to $40. I hope it gets reissued, maybe for the 25th anniversary or something.

Just pre ordered my 22" Alien 2.0 from Calendars.com...
..anyone know if they are any good?
thanks,
R

It's pretty impressive, all right. Funny thing, though: When I brought it home and opened it up, my 7-year-old sister asked me where I'd got "the dragon" from...

Cool. They have been called dinosaurs by my 2yo but maybe I'll start calling them dragons so he doesn't get too mixed up.

BTW if anyone still needs a single packed Hicks or Hudson tonyk.com is still selling them for $20... they have him cheaper than windrix.

I noticed on bbts that they have the queen on preorder. Is Neca rereleasing it? I'm not sure when it went up for sale originally. I do plan on getting it, Aliens Ripley, and power loader when they're all released. It should make for an amazing display.

I noticed on bbts that they have the queen on preorder. Is Neca rereleasing it? I'm not sure when it went up for sale originally. I do plan on getting it, Aliens Ripley, and power loader when they're all released. It should make for an amazing display.
Yeah Neca said they were going to rerelease her for those who missed out.

got my ripley in jumpsuit today, she looks so much better in person,And has a very good likeness to weaver.

Gotta say NECA has killed it on these alien figures. Got me back into buying figs. The spacesuits are so well done. Kane is just tops. Cannot wait to receive these.

thanks for the great review. usually I don't like video reviews, but you got right to the point and your voice was nice to listen to.

thanks for the great review. usually I don't like video reviews, but you got right to the point and your voice was nice to listen to.

This isn't actually my review just the only one on YouTube atm, thought I would share it wish you guys. Although I wish its was, would mean that I wouldn't have to still wait to get the set! Give the credit to Raphael Cejaman he's a cool dude that always seems to get in his review's first.

Heres his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh1UXfzs47I5GYYR_vyJdTg

Here's his review of Jumpsuit Ripley:

Back