NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome, you have a unique guy right there, is it 1:1?

Yeah man, I got lucky I came home drunk Saturday (technically Sunday) at like 5 a.m. and for some reason 1st thing I did was to check for toy news :lol I went to Toyark and saw the article on those little guys and the PO closed on Sunday at noon, I freaked out! I only had enough for 3 Crites on my Paypal and I didn't have a chance to recharge it, otherwise I would have bought more.

Haha chock one up to drinking eh? lol

My Crite isn't 1:1 and to be honest I'm not sure what scale it is. It's around 15-16 inches tall.

First look at the quarter scale Aliens warrior!

CBsQ5PoUsAARlfR.jpg

They posted it amongst shots of the 79 and at first glance I thought he was just missing the dome but that wasn’t the case.
CBsQ5PQUoAAbSqI.jpg
CBsQ5RTUMAApIOM.jpg

Really don't dig the pose of that upper lip on Big Chap, but the rest is... I'll admit, it's hard not to like. Very much excited to own both of these. Bring on the Dog Alien next!

Wow, those look nice! Admittedly, I like the look of the Aliens warrior better than the Big Chap.

And that's what I've been wanting. I've already got a '79 version and if the next one isn't going to be 100% accurate I don't need another. I do want a 1:4 Warrior though, and the Dog Alien.

I wonder what color they are going to release the 1/4th Warrior Alien in, Blue or Brown? Or maybe both?

I still think it is an absolute shame that NECA is not releasing a 1/4th scale Alien Queen to go with this Alien Warrior/Big Chaps. Surely collectors who love Alien franchise and buy expensive status from Sideshow/HotToys would have easily bought them, so not sure why NECA will not make/release them ?

I wonder what color they are going to release the 1/4th Warrior Alien in, Blue or Brown? Or maybe both?

I wouldn’t be too surprised to see this one get colour variants similar to the masked unmasked Predators. Personally I’d like a colour scheme similar to their first Aliens warrior. The one before the current line kicked off.

I still think it is an absolute shame that NECA is not releasing a 1/4th scale Alien Queen to go with this Alien Warrior/Big Chaps. Surely collectors who love Alien franchise and buy expensive status from Sideshow/HotToys would have easily bought them, so not sure why NECA will not make/release them ?

Yeah we all need a Great Dane in the house

Back