NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a bit blurry! Here is better picture.
22cf8e22b49a13214a34cec96814cb83.jpg

Yes thank you so much. That looks so much better than the one I say at fye the other day.

thanks guys for the compliments , the queen is one of the best figures ive owned. Neca did a Great job!!!!!

very nice pics with awesome fire:clap:clap:clap!!!!!
yes the queen is one of their best figure, still enjoy playing with mine!!

^ I think it will still be a little while before we see them appear in stores here. I've only just recently spotted the latest series of Predators in local stores, and they have been out in the US for a while now. I have mine ordered from one of the Aussie online retailers, and they still don't have stock yet.

I see you are from Brisbane as well, where is the best physical store that you go to for NECA stuff? Most of the places that stock figures usually have a pretty average stock of NECA figures.

Got her today, no customs :yess:

In work though so can't take her out of the box. Nothing appears to be broken, I'll find out for sure later.

What a sculpt. And even if I hadn't already been aware of the fact I would have said it is definitely bigger than the McFarlane one. Its apparent as soon as you look at it.

In work though so can't take her out of the box. Nothing appears to be broken, I'll find out for sure later.

What a sculpt. And even if I hadn't already been aware of the fact I would have said it is definitely bigger than the McFarlane one. Its apparent as soon as you look at it.
congrats! a-dev.

Grats dev!!!.isn't she wonderful in hand?.when I saw her at my comic shop and saw her huge dome.I was almost aroused lol

Still waiting on Kane and the Queen was hidden from me until Christmas but I do have the Dog :yess:

I need an Alien 3 Ripley to go with this guy he is incredible!

Neca Dog 009.jpg

Neca Dog 017.jpg

I have not yet understand how much mobility have the head and the pelvis. The leg can rotate over the abdomen? When the body is in quadruped position, can the head become horizontal?

I'm dying. I have the alien queen in my pile of loot at BigBadToyStore and need to ship the damn thing. Waiting to have a few things added to the list to save on shipping. Maybe when the dog alien comes in.

Congrats mate :)
Hope she all ok.

I do find the crown on mine is too close to the spikes, not sure if thats normal.
Lucky you got no customs as I will have them :( Wil push the price over £100!

^ I think it will still be a little while before we see them appear in stores here. I've only just recently spotted the latest series of Predators in local stores, and they have been out in the US for a while now. I have mine ordered from one of the Aussie online retailers, and they still don't have stock yet.

I see you are from Brisbane as well, where is the best physical store that you go to for NECA stuff? Most of the places that stock figures usually have a pretty average stock of NECA figures.

I just normally go to toyworld in Queen St Mall. That's the only place I know in Brisbane that stocks NECA. A more limited range and one offs also appear in DVD King on level 3 of the Myer Centre and sometimes Comics etc. In Elizabeth St.

Toyworld seems to really mark up their figures though lately. The new NECA 8" Ghostface from Scream with the cloth outfit is $54 which is just disgusting IMO. You're probably best just shopping online at popcultcha.com.au

Last edited:
I have not yet understand how much mobility have the head and the pelvis. The leg can rotate over the abdomen? When the body is in quadruped position, can the head become horizontal?

I haven’t messed with the articulation too much but the legs look like they can be put into a crawling position. The head on the other hand looks to be the same as past releases so he will probably end up looking at the floor when posed crawling.

I haven’t messed with the articulation too much but the legs look like they can be put into a crawling position. The head on the other hand looks to be the same as past releases so he will probably end up looking at the floor when posed crawling.

Ok thanks... I hoped it was possible a horizontal position of the head :(

congrats! a-dev.

Grats dev!!!.isn't she wonderful in hand?.when I saw her at my comic shop and saw her huge dome.I was almost aroused lol

Congrats mate :)
Hope she all ok.

I do find the crown on mine is too close to the spikes, not sure if thats normal.
Lucky you got no customs as I will have them :( Wil push the price over £100!

Thanks sirs.

I assumed there'd be customs but maybe they waived them in the spirit of the season or something. Or maybe I just haven't pinned down what the value threshold is or if they even have any pattern to their madness.

But anyway, beast of a figure, definitive really. I would probably still buy one with the eggsack if they could somehow make that and this one would be posed with the Powerloader....which I also am really looking forward to.

Thanks sirs.

I assumed there'd be customs but maybe they waived them in the spirit of the season or something. Or maybe I just haven't pinned down what the value threshold is or if they even have any pattern to their madness.

But anyway, beast of a figure, definitive really. I would probably still buy one with the eggsack if they could somehow make that and this one would be posed with the Powerloader....which I also am really looking forward to.

If it was delivered via anyone apart from Royal Mail then you may still get customs as they send invoice after delivering. I'm not looking forward to getting my invoice!

Nice pose with the dog bugstomper.I will probably do a similar pose since his neck articulation doesn't allow him to look up during his crouching position

Back